Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverclark for admin

2 posters

Go down

Riverclark for admin Empty Riverclark for admin

Post  riverclark12 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Riverclark for admin!!
I would like to be an admin because I would like to make the server a better place and
to listen and react to the "people" of LC.
I think it would be important for me to be admin because when I am usually on there are hardly any admins on
and I would like to change that. Also I would be good because I have been in several servers and been admin,
like awsomecraft and in time LC. I plan to build statues in tribute to the players and the staff (admins).
And help build towns and protect them. I want admin-ship because I want to help the player, prevent hackers
and make it an overall and better community. Thank you

Riverclark (Mc name)

riverclark12

Back to top Go down

Riverclark for admin Empty Re: Riverclark for admin

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 am

riverclark12 wrote:Riverclark for admin!!
I would like to be an admin because I would like to make the server a better place and
to listen and react to the "people" of LC.
I think it would be important for me to be admin because when I am usually on there are hardly any admins on
and I would like to change that. Also I would be good because I have been in several servers and been admin,
like awsomecraft and in time LC. I plan to build statues in tribute to the players and the staff (admins).
And help build towns and protect them. I want admin-ship because I want to help the player, prevent hackers
and make it an overall and better community. Thank you

Riverclark (Mc name)

No.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down