Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying For Admin - Eggerstimothyr

+4
jjfajen
andrewroxs
Orthokid
eggerstimothyr
8 posters

Go down

Applying For Admin - Eggerstimothyr Empty Applying For Admin - Eggerstimothyr

Post  eggerstimothyr Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 am

I would just like to start out with on how long I've been playing the server, all the friends I've hopefully made, and my experience with being high ranked on other servers. I understand if you aren't recruiting, but I would also like to say that I hardly see admins on the weekdays, which is when I always get on. I've gone through my way to make an application to fill out, since I couldn't find any other categories on it.

Name:

In-Game:
eggerstimothyr

Timothy Eggers

Fourteen years old, but most servers wouldn't care about age, instead maturity.

Why I want to be an admin:

Basically, I've achieved almost everything already, so there's really no point in me wanting to abuse the commands, but instead I've befriended players, seen many griefings, stealings, pvping in spawn, and so on. I would only use the commands to stop many problems other players cause. I've always loved helping players.

Experience:

I've been a co-owner on a huge server, 50 member (once I left the server was shut down.), an admin on a lower server (shut down, but because of me leaving though.), and a moderator on a now shut down server that I really don't remember well.

Other Notes:

As I've stated at the beginning, I have experience, low temper, and I'm very friendly. I tried to make this as short as possible, because I remember hating to read long applications that were horrible from the start anyway.
Thanks for taking your time in reading this.

eggerstimothyr

Back to top Go down

Applying For Admin - Eggerstimothyr Empty Re: Applying For Admin - Eggerstimothyr

Post  Orthokid Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 am

You hav'nt even made contact with me, a major member on the server. Know everyone first, then ask, and in the old forum in bold print there was something that said "DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN" just to let you know.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Applying For Admin - Eggerstimothyr Empty Re: Applying For Admin - Eggerstimothyr

Post  eggerstimothyr Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:11 am

Orthokid wrote:You hav'nt even made contact with me, a major member on the server. Know everyone first, then ask, and in the old forum in bold print there was something that said "DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN" just to let you know.

Well let me first state how stupid that sounds to me. I've talked to you sometimes and when you said know everyone first, which is impossible considering new members join everyday, just made me pissed. Also the "DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN" means DON'T ASK FOR IT IN-GAME. It means don't say, "Can I have admin?" It doesn't mean "don't apply for admin," which in this case I am applying. Applying and asking for it are completely different things, get your statements right.

I may sound piss in this reply, sorry. I'm just saying what makes sense. Thanks for replying Orthokid, I didn't mean to hurt you.

Edit: hav'nt isn't a word, it's 'haven't' which means have not.

eggerstimothyr

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:09 am

ya egg you havent been on this erver for long enough though you would be a good candidate noone trusts you yet
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:25 am

What is with all of the grammar mistakes on the forums confused
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 am

Yeah andrew is right. You haven't been on for HALF the time I've been on. Cool Face it. If anyone deserves admin its me, jd, or jj.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:30 am

Orthokid wrote:Yeah andrew is right. You haven't been on for HALF the time I've been on. Cool Face it. If anyone deserves admin its me, jd, or jj.
Thanks for saying that Very Happy
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Applying For Admin - Eggerstimothyr Empty why you won't be accepted

Post  mat709 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 am

there's a long list of reasons you probably won't be chosen for admin
1. you've not played nearly as long as abcdummy, me and maybe a few others
2. not every active player trusts you or knows you well enough
3. i don't think i've ever seen you on when fox is (taking in consideration he usually dosen't get on)
4. well alot of other smaller ones (lol)
nevertheless keep your hopes up for the possibility (not saying you won't be chosen)

^_^ -mat (ortho just so you know, abc and i played longer than you jj and jd XD)
mat709
mat709

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 am

Orthokid wrote:Yeah andrew is right. You haven't been on for HALF the time I've been on. Cool Face it. If anyone deserves admin its me, jd, or jj.
awwww, i deserve something for once Very Happy
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:42 am

mat709 wrote:there's a long list of reasons you probably won't be chosen for admin
3. i don't think i've ever seen you on when fox is (taking in consideration he usually dosen't get on)
nevertheless keep your hopes up for the possibility (not saying you won't be chosen)

^_^ -mat (ortho just so you know, abc and i played longer than you jj and jd XD)
it not how long you've been on, its if you can be trusted as a player, abc got admin once and blew it so he might not get a chance again
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 am

jd9191997 wrote:
mat709 wrote:there's a long list of reasons you probably won't be chosen for admin

it not how long you've been on, its if you can be trusted as a player, abc got admin once and blew it so he might not get a chance again

Correctimundo jd
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  eggerstimothyr Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks for the advice, by the way, I played this server around 4 months ago, but then I left for a while.

eggerstimothyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Leaving shows unreliability! Good luck!
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  benglee Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 am

When i joined it was about 5/7 months ago and ever since never saw you on and i haven't left this server since and not planning to.
benglee
benglee

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:09 pm

I've been playing since the Middlesbury map and the highest rank I've ever gotten is junior member Neutral
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:27 pm

jjfajen wrote:I've been playing since the Middlesbury map and the highest rank I've ever gotten is junior member Neutral

XD Same thing here.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 pm

jjfajen wrote:I've been playing since the Middlesbury map and the highest rank I've ever gotten is junior member Neutral
i got on just after wolvsburg got destroyed in the foxville map. still junior Laughing
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 pm

lol I remember that, Stupid enderdragons
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  mat709 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 am

lol i've played since the first map with the little park the real estate building the apartments and the super long diagnal bridge, i had a store across it Sad i liked it back then when there was no griefing Sad
mat709
mat709

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 am

B**** PLZ THERE WAS ALWAYS GRIEFIN JUST NOT THIS BAD IF U NO WANNA BE GRIEFED BUILD UR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE LIKE I DID

IITS A NICE HOUSE lol! - PS IS THIS THAT DRAGONBALL Z GUY?
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 am

andrewroxs wrote:B**** PLZ THERE WAS ALWAYS GRIEFIN JUST NOT THIS BAD IF U NO WANNA BE GRIEFED BUILD UR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE LIKE I DID

which one?
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 am

well andrew me and mat built our houses in the middle of nowhere no warps anywhere near, no signs of prior human activities, and FAR FAR FAR from spawn and guess what happened? WE GOT GRIEFED BY A FLYING HACKER NAMED BARUCUDA!!!!!! he is now banned BITN: Burn In The Nether
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  mat709 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 am

andrewroxs wrote:B**** PLZ THERE WAS ALWAYS GRIEFIN JUST NOT THIS BAD IF U NO WANNA BE GRIEFED BUILD UR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE LIKE I DID

bullcrap andrew no one ever griefed back then and were ALWAYS friendly if only you guys coukd see it Sad
mat709
mat709

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 am

Yep Matt. Those were the days. Until... until You-Know-Who appeared, griefed the best town out of recognition, and corrupted the server files. F--king Kibbles...

P.S. In order to back up my point, I am adding a youtube link. Apparently, I'm not allowed to post a youtube link for a week. So in one week, you will get my link.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey True!
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down