Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah For Trial-Admin?

+2
spikerpiker100
Sarahangel1234
6 posters

Go down

Sarah For Trial-Admin? Empty Sarah For Trial-Admin?

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

Hello fox, I was really on this topic to introduce myeself as a player until i noticed all the admin applications. I figured i would send in my own. I hope you consider me for trial admin, Thank you for reading Smile

Server Experience: I have a ton of experience as Staff on servers. I have been Co-Owner, Op, Head Administrator, Administrator, and Moderator, also I know how much work each one of these requires. I am ready to take on the positon of staff on your server.

Plugins: I am good with in game plugins and excellant with the commands that come along with them, This will probably never be needed but i am also able to install server plugins.

Availability: I am always on my laptop right when I get home from school, so depending on if something is going on or not I am usually home at 4:00 ish and am on until about 9:30. So i am able to be an active posative admin.

Maturity: I am very mature, and I am rarely inmature. I would say that the only time I am inmature is when I am trying to connect with another person who wants someone to talk to or whatever or when I make a joke. So out of all I would say i am a 9-10 in maturity.

Dedication: I am very dedicated no matter what job or task I am given. In the case of being admin, working hard and making sure people are having a good time and enjoying their experience is one of my main priorities. I will always help someone to my best, and will always work my hardest on whatever I am doing.

Skype: Yes I have already added fox to my skype contacts, along with skype i have facebook, youtube, minecraftforum,, planetminecraft etc.

Why you think you should be staff: I think that I should be staff becasue I LOVE to help people, I take my job seriously but also have fun doing it, and I want to make the experience and community the best for everyone. I don't help people just so that I can get a "thank you", but I do it because I strive to make the experience of the server as fun and friendly as possible. Another main part of being staff is the fact that it takes effort and dedication. I love having fun and helping people, but I also work hard at being a staff member. I am very friendly and fun, but when I need to I am very serious about not only working hard on the server, but also working hard to make the server the best ever and making it enjoyable for anyone who joins it. My main goal as staffis to make the experience and community of the server rememberable and enjoyable. I basically strive to make the server a safe place for all players to play, not only that but i am great at conflict resolution, along with the fact that i have been playing so long and follow all rules. I am a great addition to the staff team! I have made may friends on my long journey of playing this server and it would be my honour to become staff in such a friendly,caring server such as legendaryy craft. My main point is i am caring, respectful and know how to handle admin power and would never abuse my right as admin.

About You: I am a very friendly and caring person. I love playing minecraft and playing soccer hanging out with friends etc. I am very nice if people show the same respect. There is not much to say about me, I am not a complicated/interesting person to figure out.

Other things we should know/you want to include: I love the server, I am really hoping for the chance to become apart of the staff! THANK YOU for reading this application!

I felt like my applicaton was become a bit long, so i had to cut off a bit short i did not want to have you bored, contact me for more information thank you!
- sarahangel1234

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Sarah For Trial-Admin? Empty Sarah for Trail-Admin!

Post  spikerpiker100 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:35 am

Sarahangel1234 wrote:Hello fox, I was really on this topic to introduce myeself as a player until i noticed all the admin applications. I figured i would send in my own. I hope you consider me for trial admin, Thank you for reading Smile

Server Experience: I have a ton of experience as Staff on servers. I have been Co-Owner, Op, Head Administrator, Administrator, and Moderator, also I know how much work each one of these requires. I am ready to take on the positon of staff on your server.

Plugins: I am good with in game plugins and excellant with the commands that come along with them, This will probably never be needed but i am also able to install server plugins.

Availability: I am always on my laptop right when I get home from school, so depending on if something is going on or not I am usually home at 4:00 ish and am on until about 9:30. So i am able to be an active posative admin.

Maturity: I am very mature, and I am rarely inmature. I would say that the only time I am inmature is when I am trying to connect with another person who wants someone to talk to or whatever or when I make a joke. So out of all I would say i am a 9-10 in maturity.

Dedication: I am very dedicated no matter what job or task I am given. In the case of being admin, working hard and making sure people are having a good time and enjoying their experience is one of my main priorities. I will always help someone to my best, and will always work my hardest on whatever I am doing.

Skype: Yes I have already added fox to my skype contacts, along with skype i have facebook, youtube, minecraftforum,, planetminecraft etc.

Why you think you should be staff: I think that I should be staff becasue I LOVE to help people, I take my job seriously but also have fun doing it, and I want to make the experience and community the best for everyone. I don't help people just so that I can get a "thank you", but I do it because I strive to make the experience of the server as fun and friendly as possible. Another main part of being staff is the fact that it takes effort and dedication. I love having fun and helping people, but I also work hard at being a staff member. I am very friendly and fun, but when I need to I am very serious about not only working hard on the server, but also working hard to make the server the best ever and making it enjoyable for anyone who joins it. My main goal as staffis to make the experience and community of the server rememberable and enjoyable. I basically strive to make the server a safe place for all players to play, not only that but i am great at conflict resolution, along with the fact that i have been playing so long and follow all rules. I am a great addition to the staff team! I have made may friends on my long journey of playing this server and it would be my honour to become staff in such a friendly,caring server such as legendaryy craft. My main point is i am caring, respectful and know how to handle admin power and would never abuse my right as admin.

About You: I am a very friendly and caring person. I love playing minecraft and playing soccer hanging out with friends etc. I am very nice if people show the same respect. There is not much to say about me, I am not a complicated/interesting person to figure out.

Other things we should know/you want to include: I love the server, I am really hoping for the chance to become apart of the staff! THANK YOU for reading this application!

I felt like my applicaton was become a bit long, so i had to cut off a bit short i did not want to have you bored, contact me for more information thank you!
- sarahangel1234

Sarah Should be admin!I know im banned but she is The best! She is Very helpful and fun and caring!She wont let the server down ever!And how do i know that?I go on her server alot and she is building awesome things and she is caring fo rhere players!VOTE FOR SARAH FOR ADMIN! Very Happy Very Happy Signed,
Spikerpiker100!
spikerpiker100
spikerpiker100

Back to top Go down

Sarah For Trial-Admin? Empty Re: Sarah For Trial-Admin?

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 am

Sarah Should be admin!I know im banned but she is The best! She is Very helpful and fun and caring!She wont let the server down ever!And how do i know that?I go on her server alot and she is building awesome things and she is caring fo rhere players!VOTE FOR SARAH FOR ADMIN! Very Happy Very Happy Signed,
Spikerpiker100! [/quote]
Thank you friend! I wish you the best

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Sarah For Trial-Admin? Empty Re: SARAH FOR TRIAL-ADMIN

Post  mossstar55 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:47 am

Sarah's got to be admin! She is me and mintfur1723's best friend and we love her to pieces (like a sister). She is the sweetest and most respectful and caring person we know! She'll be a great admin.
signed,
mossstar55
mossstar55
mossstar55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:51 am

mossstar55 wrote:Sarah's got to be admin! She is me and mintfur1723's best friend and we love her to pieces (like a sister). She is the sweetest and most respectful and caring person we know! She'll be a great admin.
signed,
mossstar55
Aww thank you so much moss Smile
You guys are such nice players, i am glad i met you both.

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 am

Don't see why not. Fairly sure she could make griefing... more of a challenge.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 am

I absolutely agree. Sarah is kind, fair, and rather nice altogether. I think she'd be a great addition to the team, and I'd look forward to seeing her in it.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 am

if anyone should get the job, it should be her!
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 am

Aww all of you guys are soo kind Smile thanks for the support!

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahangel1234 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 am

I also wanted to add fox that i own a public multiplayer server, so i would be qualafied to insure the safety of the server Smile

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down