Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Abcdummy

+5
jjfajen
Orthokid
jd9191997
Mitchalot1
Thor
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ban Abcdummy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ban Abcdummy

Post  jjfajen Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:29 am

Thor#2 wrote:Ok go a head don't ban him. Just know that you are just mean. My Bro does something bad then You do something to counter act it because this is a "community based server" That does not give him the right to go against the rules and grief my bros base. Then he gets banned for putting on an X-ray to see what was going on down there. which was abc greifing my bros base. This server was not that great any way. The admins never came on. Unfair punishments. In the time that the admins come on they forget to unmute someone. The community it just stupid.

Sorry I forgot all of my account info after vacation. So I can no longer come on(like I would anyways).

dude, no one plays on the server anymore because it no longer belongs to fox and got whitelisted so basicly you just wasted your time continueing an arguement that 1. doesn't even matter anymore 2. no one even cares about anymore and 3. is completely pointless
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3