Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Abcdummy

+5
jjfajen
Orthokid
jd9191997
Mitchalot1
Thor
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ban Abcdummy - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban Abcdummy

Post  Orthokid Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Thor wrote:Yah But Remember BE THE BIGGER PERSON. You should have waited for an admin to come on and tell them not grief. Why do you get all these special treatments. You get your based protected you get to grief and get away with it. My bro did the griefing and got his puishment. Where is yours.

What if admins come on very rarely?
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Then Abc should have come on here and post a ban request against my bro and wait for a reply not go and grief him. He does deserve a punishment. He did something he was not supposed to. I don't see why he get all these special treatments.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Thor wrote:Then Abc should have come on here and post a ban request against my bro and wait for a reply not go and grief him. He does deserve a punishment. He did something he was not supposed to. I don't see why he get all these special treatments.
this is getting stupid, if there was a PvPer a someone knew their base, anyone on lc would greif it.
simple logic, PvP=punishment via players and via admin
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Wow if this is how you guys work around here then that it stupid. You must all be like 9 years old.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:32 am

Thor wrote:Wow if this is how you guys work around here then that it stupid. You must all be like 9 years old.

It's not stupid. Your brother is stupid if he thought hacking was ok. I'm a hacker myself, albeit a rather nice, sensible hacker (if i want to be... ). Also, you search for hacks. You don't magically recieve hacks without doing anything unintentional.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
Thor wrote:Wow if this is how you guys work around here then that it stupid. You must all be like 9 years old.

It's not stupid. Your brother is stupid if he thought hacking was ok. I'm a hacker myself, albeit a rather nice, sensible hacker (if i want to be... ). Also, you search for hacks. You don't magically recieve hacks without doing anything unintentional.

I actually agree, also most of the players on the server are around 12 so yes to your one question. Also if admins aren't on in game that means they probably aren't going through forums. How we usually deal with things is to just eliminate the problem are selves or to wait if we can't eliminate it. This is more of a community based server considering that the owner hasn't been seen for a week. It isn't his fault he grew bored of the game and has irl things its just how it is.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Ban Abcdummy - Page 2 Empty ^_^

Post  Abcdummy123 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 am

Considering Minecraft is a sandbox game, its MADE FOR 10 YEARS OLDS

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:57 am

Ok fine but can we get like a perm ban. For like a week or two.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Ban Abcdummy - Page 2 Empty Literally, DUMB- Ass

Post  Abcdummy123 Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 am

Perma = permanent
Temp = TEMPORARILY

And i thought u were the "older" brother
^_^
And, im sure no one is gonna ban me

The admins trusts me so much, im sure they aren't even bothered to see the post that says Ban Abcdummy123
And they go just skip it and go onto the next one

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Abcdummy123 wrote:Perma = permanent
Temp = TEMPORARILY

And i thought u were the "older" brother
^_^
And, im sure no one is gonna ban me

The admins trusts me so much, im sure they aren't even bothered to see the post that says Ban Abcdummy123
And they go just skip it and go onto the next one
3 pages later..... abc is not banned
ABC WINS THIS ROUND
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Oh my god why don't you just own the server. It seems like you are there leader.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:20 am

Thor wrote:Oh my god why don't you just own the server. It seems like you are there leader.

Dude, i'm a griefer. And if you are serious and not a troll? .../facepalm.
Abc is a community figure, like jjf and jd, punk, etc. They are people who commonly visit the server, and try to deal with griefers. If someone was griefing your house or your friends house, you guys would band together to fight him/her off, right? Sure, me and my friends grief. We troll, etc. But we do not make stupid ban requests, etc, unless we are trolling.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:10 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
Thor wrote:Oh my god why don't you just own the server. It seems like you are there leader.

Dude, i'm a griefer. And if you are serious and not a troll? .../facepalm.
Abc is a community figure, like jjf and jd, punk, etc. They are people who commonly visit the server, and try to deal with griefers. If someone was griefing your house or your friends house, you guys would band together to fight him/her off, right? Sure, me and my friends grief. We troll, etc. But we do not make stupid ban requests, etc, unless we are trolling.

For once I actualy agree with mitch Very Happy
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:11 am

I would like to have my own server but my computer makes it where I can't because on even the most non-laggiest servers I get around 20 fps at the most so not EVERYONE can make their own server bounce bounce bounce
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:15 am

Ok but that still does not change the fact that he griefed my bro.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am

Thor wrote:Ok but that still does not change the fact that he griefed my bro.

That also doesn't change the fact your "bro" hacked and killed players at spawn.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 am

xiownx wrote:

That also doesn't change the fact your "bro" hacked and killed players at spawn.
That still does not change the fact that he did hack and he was banned. Abcdummy was not he was just doing what every he wanted and gets away with it.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:02 am

Thor wrote:
xiownx wrote:

That still does not change the fact that he did hack and he was banned. Abcdummy was not he was just doing what every he wanted and gets away with it.

He was not doing whatever he wanted to do, he was simply doing what every true member of the server wants to do. He wanted to stop rule breakers to make it better.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 am

xiownx wrote:
Thor wrote:
xiownx wrote:

He was not doing whatever he wanted to do, he was simply doing what every true member of the server wants to do. He wanted to stop rule breakers to make it better.
He wanted to stop rule breaking by rule breaking him self. Why don't we just go into Abcdummy's base and fill it with lava or stone. If he griefed.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Thor wrote:
xiownx wrote:
Thor wrote:
xiownx wrote:

He wanted to stop rule breaking by rule breaking him self. Why don't we just go into Abcdummy's base and fill it with lava or stone. If he griefed.

By griefing he was stopping your brother from his further ruining of the server. If he has to use unethical tactics then fine its better than having a bunch of hackers around. It's like if someone pushes you down, what are you going to do? Your going to push them back.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:47 pm

xiownx wrote:
Thor wrote:
xiownx wrote:
Thor wrote:
xiownx wrote:

By griefing he was stopping your brother from his further ruining of the server. If he has to use unethical tactics then fine its better than having a bunch of hackers around. It's like if someone pushes you down, what are you going to do? Your going to push them back.
ya, all fair in love and war bro!
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Ban Abcdummy - Page 2 Empty TROLL MUCH?

Post  Abcdummy123 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Anyone else here just to see Thor get pwned by all mai friendzzz and palzzzz
and of course,
Myself

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:38 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:Anyone else here just to see Thor get pwned by all mai friendzzz and palzzzz
and of course,
Myself

And the resident sometimes-friendly-sometimes-trolls griefers?
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Ban Abcdummy - Page 2 Empty I am back

Post  Thor#2 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Ok go a head don't ban him. Just know that you are just mean. My Bro does something bad then You do something to counter act it because this is a "community based server" That does not give him the right to go against the rules and grief my bros base. Then he gets banned for putting on an X-ray to see what was going on down there. which was abc greifing my bros base. This server was not that great any way. The admins never came on. Unfair punishments. In the time that the admins come on they forget to unmute someone. The community it just stupid.

Sorry I forgot all of my account info after vacation. So I can no longer come on(like I would anyways).

Thor#2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:12 am

Thor#2 wrote:Ok go a head don't ban him. Just know that you are just mean. My Bro does something bad then You do something to counter act it because this is a "community based server" That does not give him the right to go against the rules and grief my bros base. Then he gets banned for putting on an X-ray to see what was going on down there. which was abc greifing my bros base. This server was not that great any way. The admins never came on. Unfair punishments. In the time that the admins come on they forget to unmute someone. The community it just stupid.

Sorry I forgot all of my account info after vacation. So I can no longer come on(like I would anyways).

You forgot your account info? What are you, 6?
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next