Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The TeC Team"

4 posters

Go down

"The TeC Team" Empty "The TeC Team"

Post  Drunk_Seryth Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:54 am

We are nice to people that are nice to us. You realise we target people based on our list we have. Most of the people on the sever are Assholes and are perfect targets to grief but little do you know we do have a way of griefing so a little advice. Be nice and you will get in return protection from our griefing.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

"The TeC Team" Empty Re: "The TeC Team"

Post  Mitchalot1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:We are nice to people that are nice to us. You realise we target people based on our list we have. Most of the people on the sever are Assholes and are perfect targets to grief but little do you know we do have a way of griefing so a little advice. Be nice and you will get in return protection from our griefing.
Like ABC.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:We are nice to people that are nice to us. You realise we target people based on our list we have. Most of the people on the sever are Assholes and are perfect targets to grief but little do you know we do have a way of griefing so a little advice. Be nice and you will get in return protection from our griefing.
Like ABC.

True that.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 am

Are you saying that Abc is nice, or that he's on your list? I don't understand.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 am

1trueJ wrote:Are you saying that Abc is nice, or that he's on your list? I don't understand.

Abc is nice.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 pm

1trueJ wrote:Are you saying that Abc is nice, or that he's on your list? I don't understand.

Abc is nice and there for if your nice your put on the "Nice list" Aka the "We won't grief you list" but sir because your jewish you cannot go on the nice list because it would be going against god if we did that.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 am

You know, I do not give a single piece of horse shit for your opinions. So, why don't you go jump of a cliff? It would be much easier for all of us. The only reason you fell in with griefers, wait, "Creative Remodelers", is because no group of self-respecting people would take you.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 am

1trueJ wrote:You know, I do not give a single piece of horse shit for your opinions. So, why don't you go jump of a cliff? It would be much easier for all of us. The only reason you fell in with griefers, wait, "Creative Remodelers", is because no group of self-respecting people would take you.

I can't jump off a cliff because i have nofall.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:
1trueJ wrote:You know, I do not give a single piece of horse shit for your opinions. So, why don't you go jump of a cliff? It would be much easier for all of us. The only reason you fell in with griefers, wait, "Creative Remodelers", is because no group of self-respecting people would take you.

I can't jump off a cliff because i have nofall.

+1 for hackers.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:

Abc is nice and there for if your nice your put on the "Nice list" Aka the "We won't grief you list" but sir because your jewish you cannot go on the nice list because it would be going against god if we did that.

Umm who cares if he's jewish Neutral . there are other jewish people. there are Orthodox Catholic Prodistant Muslam.
So yea....
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:27 am

Orthokid wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:

Umm who cares if he's jewish Neutral . there are other jewish people. there are Orthodox Catholic Prodistant Muslam.
So yea....

Protestant, Muslim*
Also forgot your commas there. But good point.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down