Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TeC Team

+4
Mintfur1723
Mitchalot1
Mudda_Trucka
1trueJ
8 posters

Go down

The TeC Team Empty The TeC Team

Post  1trueJ Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 am

Alright, TeC Team, I hope you see this. I will not unban any of your members, because, as Xiown pointed out, that would be like a king opening his gates to his greatest enemy's army because they asked politely. Which, I may point out, you didn't. Therefor, every single TeC Team member will be banned upon sight, and if possible, IP banned. I will accept no compromise, because you've gone to far. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason you're hacking and crashing and griefing this server is because the servers that aren't inhabited by young players are too much of a challenge. I hope that you take this as a lesson...
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

The TeC Team Empty Re: The TeC Team

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:55 am

Thats nice, may I tell you we have many alts and proxies, we can crash and grief, but we don't crash until finished, we grief, "Griefing Team" but we only want to play, not grief, we only griefed because I was banned for saying Hi noobs! I asked for unban, I got rejected, so we thought, your server is a very cool server because barely anything is protected, especially the airship Smile (www.youtube.com) and type Mitchalot1 Ledgendarycraft Smile Darkking raged, and I have some proof that andrew wanted me to crash, you want the picture? ask on skype -MuddaTrucka (thats my skype) and

-TeC Mudda
Peace

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 am

Mudda_Trucka wrote:Thats nice, may I tell you we have many alts and proxies, we can crash and grief, but we don't crash until finished, we grief, "Griefing Team" but we only want to play, not grief, we only griefed because I was banned for saying Hi noobs! I asked for unban, I got rejected, so we thought, your server is a very cool server because barely anything is protected, especially the airship Smile (www.youtube.com) and type Mitchalot1 Ledgendarycraft Smile Darkking raged, and I have some proof that andrew wanted me to crash, you want the picture? ask on skype -MuddaTrucka (thats my skype) and

-TeC Mudda
Peace
P.S We have been IP BANNED Very Happy lol we still got back on

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 am

Yeah, because you use Proxies and Alts. I'm not an idiot.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:36 am

1trueJ wrote:Yeah, because you use Proxies and Alts. I'm not an idiot.

We didn't imply that you were. Neither did we say "OH HAHA WE OWN YOU YOU DONT KNOW HOW WE CAN GET BACK ON WE ARE AMAZING GENIUSES".

Also the fact that Mudda SAID we had proxies and alts... well... It's kinda obvious isn't it?
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

The TeC Team Empty *confuzed face*

Post  Mintfur1723 Thu May 03, 2012 2:16 pm

i saw the pics and the vids they are telling the truth about the raging
but then again they are griefers but they do have a reason (not a good one but still a reason)
and i love legendary and all but really they were probably just bored or something
now to get this clear you guys did grief
and you hacked
and you gave us all a hassle right?
but maybe we could work something out
could you guys maybe be the bigger person and not grief what sometimes took a long time to get how we wanted it (like utonia for example)
im not gunna yell
or take sides
okay so you don't need to be hateful
I'm trying to settle this shit that has been happening for TOO LONG on this server (not just with you guys either)
now you guys seem like reasonable and logical people and probably are okay i know true is
and all 3 of you have some really good logic

so on that note
i will ask you nicely if you would please stop the griefing and hacking to legendary craft and true stop being rude and maybe they will give you something nice in return
now i thank you for your time in reading this
and once again i AM NOT taking sides in this
so you don't have to argue with me
~thank you

<3 mintfur
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

http://kmdcstar.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Fri May 04, 2012 3:48 am

Mintfur1723 wrote:i saw the pics and the vids they are telling the truth about the raging
but then again they are griefers but they do have a reason (not a good one but still a reason)
and i love legendary and all but really they were probably just bored or something
now to get this clear you guys did grief
and you hacked
and you gave us all a hassle right?
but maybe we could work something out
could you guys maybe be the bigger person and not grief what sometimes took a long time to get how we wanted it (like utonia for example)
im not gunna yell
or take sides
okay so you don't need to be hateful
I'm trying to settle this shit that has been happening for TOO LONG on this server (not just with you guys either)
now you guys seem like reasonable and logical people and probably are okay i know true is
and all 3 of you have some really good logic

so on that note
i will ask you nicely if you would please stop the griefing and hacking to legendary craft and true stop being rude and maybe they will give you something nice in return
now i thank you for your time in reading this
and once again i AM NOT taking sides in this
so you don't have to argue with me
~thank you

<3 mintfur

That was quite polite. Unfortunately, True already stated he wouldn't unban us, so unless he comments on this thread and actually does unban us *yawn* Server go bye bye.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

The TeC Team Empty well i understand your decision

Post  Mintfur1723 Fri May 04, 2012 5:57 am

could you maybe use one of your alt. accounts instead
true could you please unban them
i am not going to choose sides and maybe they won't grief if you ask them politely like i did
look you all are nice and smart people
and stopping the server forever won't help the cause
look mitch you seem like a nice person and sound really smart (which i bet you are)
but there are a lot of people who love this server
maybe you could apologize or use your hacks for good instead of evil
and you could help fix it?
that would be nice
AND TRUE BE NICE PLEASE I MEAN SERIOUSLY i know your mad but you don't need to be hateful
maybe you could compromise
mitch i wanna ask you
do you really want to stop the server?
is this how you want to be known?
as a mean person who stops servers and ruins fun for a lot of people?
i don't think you are like that
so why are you doing this
i know you have a reason but it isn't a big motive to destroy a server? is it?
i really don't think it is?
is there more on other servers that you need to talk to other people about because you can tell me anything
everything you tell/show me will never be shown to ANYBODY
but really could you please not stop the server
and if you are going to anyways could you at least give them all a chance to be nice
and maybe? just maybe, you could all compromise
maybe give them a place to grief specifically where griefing is allowed
i hope you take this in consideration

<3 mintfur
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

Back to top Go down

Post  Fortesgue Fri May 04, 2012 8:15 am

No.

why would we unban someone who griefs and crashes? why would we ever want someone like that in our community?

Fortesgue

Back to top Go down

The TeC Team Empty okay okay

Post  Mintfur1723 Fri May 04, 2012 8:16 am

thats all you had to say

im not saying any more

kay thanx
<3 minty
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 am

Mint like you said they are smart...they are clearly just doing this cause they are bored. They will eventually get bored and just stop. We will all get used to it everyone has just to be more cautious when building and who they allow to teleport to them and such. I may suggest everyone finding a backup game for when the server is down. I suggest a console game or maybe just something small like happy wheels.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Fri May 04, 2012 8:46 am

xiownx wrote:Mint like you said they are smart...they are clearly just doing this cause they are bored. They will eventually get bored and just stop. We will all get used to it everyone has just to be more cautious when building and who they allow to teleport to them and such. I may suggest everyone finding a backup game for when the server is down. I suggest a console game or maybe just something small like happy wheels.

You'd probably get bored of happy wheels faster than we get bored of griefing. Griefing is a continuous flow, there are always new things to grief, new people to kill, more stuff to get. Griefing is merely another style of playing minecraft.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Fri May 04, 2012 8:59 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
xiownx wrote:Mint like you said they are smart...they are clearly just doing this cause they are bored. They will eventually get bored and just stop. We will all get used to it everyone has just to be more cautious when building and who they allow to teleport to them and such. I may suggest everyone finding a backup game for when the server is down. I suggest a console game or maybe just something small like happy wheels.

You'd probably get bored of happy wheels faster than we get bored of griefing. Griefing is a continuous flow, there are always new things to grief, new people to kill, more stuff to get. Griefing is merely another style of playing minecraft.
Well happy wheels is a game with never ending content with new levels you can always play. So I doubt I will get bored of it anytime soon. Also I'm not such a "no life" I have friends to hang out with and other things to do.

While griefing is just the taking down of a structure or simply just placing objects in the place their not suppose to go. While what some of the things you described are not griefing. "new people to kill" is pvp, "more stuff to get" is the gathering of material. So what you described wasn't griefing it was different mechanics in the game combined into one way of annoying the hell out of people.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Fri May 04, 2012 9:03 am

xiownx wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:

Well happy wheels is a game with never ending content with new levels you can always play. So I doubt I will get bored of it anytime soon. Also I'm not such a "no life" I have friends to hang out with and other things to do.

While griefing is just the taking down of a structure or simply just placing objects in the place their not suppose to go. While what some of the things you described are not griefing. "new people to kill" is pvp, "more stuff to get" is the gathering of material. So what you described wasn't griefing it was different mechanics in the game combined into one way of annoying the hell out of people.

Annoying the hell out of people = Griefing. Griefing is not what you said, it is not merely destroying houses and placing lava. Everything we do on the server is griefing (normally). Using hacks to kill people so they lose their hard earned stuff? Pvp, sure. But REAL pvp doesn't involve hacks. So.. yeah. Griefing.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Fri May 04, 2012 9:15 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
xiownx wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:

Annoying the hell out of people = Griefing. Griefing is not what you said, it is not merely destroying houses and placing lava. Everything we do on the server is griefing (normally). Using hacks to kill people so they lose their hard earned stuff? Pvp, sure. But REAL pvp doesn't involve hacks. So.. yeah. Griefing.

Griefing originally started out as a way to destroy houses but what it has grown in to is just unnecessary. The players who play to grief are usually just looking for some form of attention. I've seen your videos and they look the same as Avo or ICHG so you probably watched one of their videos and saw their views and decided we can do this. Though yours are quite amateur because no one on legendary craft can build very well except dafter who quit or is just having a long absence. There are very few players who can build a house without materials such as cobble and dirt. Also the players are quite young showing that you like to pick on young kids. Would you ever go up to someone and they ask you what you do for fun and say "I like to mess with 10 year olds on Minecraft servers." If you do then I'm sorta scared for you. Well I'm getting bored of typing.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

The TeC Team Empty xi thanx and mitch

Post  Mintfur1723 Fri May 04, 2012 11:26 am

he does have a point but i don't want to be on anybody's bad side
your smarter then this i mean seriously
and btw if i (kmdctiger) raged or was rude to you in any way i apologize
now mitch could you maybe just stop the griefing on THIS ONE server just one or more if you want and just play regularly because a lot of people have friends on there that live in other countries
and i am just trying to have fun
could you please just play regularly on legendary and not use your hacks or anything like that
if so that would be greatly appreciated

thanx

<3 minty
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Fri May 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Dude, if you want to take griefing videos then we can MC edit the things out to a place for you to grief. We'll just play along.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 4:14 am

Orthokid wrote:Dude, if you want to take griefing videos then we can MC edit the things out to a place for you to grief. We'll just play along.

I don't really like to fake videos Smile
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sat May 05, 2012 8:32 am

Orthokid wrote:Dude, if you want to take griefing videos then we can MC edit the things out to a place for you to grief. We'll just play along.

Btw you like what we did with Utonia? Smile

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Sun May 06, 2012 7:22 am

Mudda_Trucka wrote:

No, grief anything else, except that. I spent days making it. ON SURVIVAL!!!!! Not easy as it seems.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun May 06, 2012 8:54 am

Orthokid wrote:
Mudda_Trucka wrote:

No, grief anything else, except that. I spent days making it. ON SURVIVAL!!!!! Not easy as it seems.

We know it took you a little while. That's why we griefed it.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 am

Orthokid wrote:
Mudda_Trucka wrote:

Funny.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down