Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would be good with who in bed

+4
jjfajen
1trueJ
Mudda_Trucka
Mitchalot1
8 posters

:: Community :: Games

Go down

Who would be good with who in bed Empty Who would be good with who in bed

Post  Mitchalot1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am

I think Fort would be good with Mudda_Trucka because he has a nice hard nose. Yeah. I've seen it. That nose is... *groans* ... so sexy.
You say who next!
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Who would be good with who in bed Empty Re: Who would be good with who in bed

Post  Mudda_Trucka Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:09 am

Drunk and 1true I think True has a nice big dirty vagina, great for Drunks clean mouth, he needs some moss in there

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 am

Thinking about this... oooh.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 am

Fuck you, Mudda. If I could punch a person through a computer screen, you would be sprawled across the floor in pain.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 am

the funny part is that since I added them to my foes list all i see is 3 little lines that say *this person is on your foes list click here to view* and true's coment Very Happy
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Who would be good with who in bed Empty bhgfyu

Post  andrewroxs Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 am

1trueJ wrote:Fuck you, Mudda. If I could punch a person through a computer screen, you would be sprawled across the floor in pain.
-__-...................................................................... *andrewroxs pissed himself
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 am

andrewroxs wrote:
1trueJ wrote:Fuck you, Mudda. If I could punch a person through a computer screen, you would be sprawled across the floor in pain.
-__-...................................................................... *andrewroxs pissed himself
*andrewroxs pissed himself even more
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 pm

andrewroxs wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:

ps........... abc and his kissup mat , not sayin abc wuld go to bed with mat but map is a huge kissup to abc
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 pm

andrewroxs wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:

ps........... abc and his kissup mat , not sayin abc wuld go to bed with mat but map is a huge kissup to abc

You're a noob, Andrew.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 am

[quote="Mitchalot1"]
andrewroxs wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:

You're a noob, Andrew.

and you my kind friend are a lowlife dumass. i dont give two shits about you because no im not a noob, i have acheived alot in the past few months. Im richer, I own more land then u, and have more freinds, so crall back into your cobblestone shack and tell TEC to fuck off.
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 am

[quote="andrewroxs"]
Mitchalot1 wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:

You're a noob, Andrew.

and you my kind friend are a lowlife dumass. i dont give two shits about you because no im not a noob, i have acheived alot in the past few months. Im richer, I own more land then u, and have more freinds, so crall back into your cobblestone shack and tell TEC to fuck off.

I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing when reading your reply Andrew. First off this is what griefers want from the community is rage and hate. Second when you said " Im (I'm) richer, I own more land then u, and have more freinds (friends)" you were showing off that you have more money on a game and owning land...what? No one owns the land technically its all fox's virtual land. I can't really say anything about you having more friends because I don't know who your friends are. You could have none or you could have 100 for all I know. Also you may wanna dignify if you have more friends in game or out because he clearly has at least 3 friends outside of this game and to be honest it sorta goes Real life Friends > In Game Friends. Also you have stated that you have achieved a lot but you said that you barley mine in another thread. Meaning your friends wither gave you the items or you hacked for them which isn't a achievement it is pretty much the exact opposite. I also doubt they even have a house or cobblestone shack as you called it. They are hackers and this is not the right way to deal with them. The best you can do is instead of attempting to make them feel bad that you let admins deal with it and stay away from them. Also report whenever you see a hacker. Getting on their bad side is not going to make them go away.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Who would be good with who in bed Empty ^_^

Post  Abcdummy123 Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:48 am

I actually spent my time reading what Johnny typed and I pissed myself laughing

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 am

I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing when reading your reply Andrew. First off this is what griefers want from the community is rage and hate. Second when you said " Im (I'm) richer, I own more land then u, and have more freinds (friends)" you were showing off that you have more money on a game and owning land...what? No one owns the land technically its all fox's virtual land. I can't really say anything about you having more friends because I don't know who your friends are. You could have none or you could have 100 for all I know. Also you may wanna dignify if you have more friends in game or out because he clearly has at least 3 friends outside of this game and to be honest it sorta goes Real life Friends > In Game Friends. Also you have stated that you have achieved a lot but you said that you barley mine in another thread. Meaning your friends wither gave you the items or you hacked for them which isn't a achievement it is pretty much the exact opposite. I also doubt they even have a house or cobblestone shack as you called it. They are hackers and this is not the right way to deal with them. The best you can do is instead of attempting to make them feel bad that you let admins deal with it and stay away from them. Also report whenever you see a hacker. Getting on their bad side is not going to make them go away. [/quote]

1 I BOUGHT ALL MY STUFF
2 I GOT ALL THE MONEY THROUGH EXCHANGE
3 I DO OWN AOT OF LAND IN TOWNS
4 YES I AM THE RICHEST ON THE SERVER WITH A BALNACE OF 2.7 MIL
5 THEY ACTUALY DO LIVE IN A CRAPPY COBBLE SHACK/BASE
6 U CANT BAN EM SO NO POINT IN REPORTING
7 IM NOT SCARED OF STINGY HACKERS
8 IM NOT TRYIN TO GET ON THERE BAN SIDE IM STATING MY OPINION LIKE HE DID
9 U CANT HACK FOR ITEMS
10 ALL MY FRIENDS ON THE SERVER ARE INGAME FRIENDS
11 I DO BARLY MINE
12 I LIKE CHICKEN
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Who would be good with who in bed Empty TROLL MUCH?

Post  Abcdummy123 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 am

Is this how it feels to yell over the internet?
Caps lock rage? ^_^

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:48 am

andrewroxs wrote:

I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing when reading your reply Andrew. First off this is what griefers want from the community is rage and hate. Second when you said " Im (I'm) richer, I own more land then u, and have more freinds (friends)" you were showing off that you have more money on a game and owning land...what? No one owns the land technically its all fox's virtual land. I can't really say anything about you having more friends because I don't know who your friends are. You could have none or you could have 100 for all I know. Also you may wanna dignify if you have more friends in game or out because he clearly has at least 3 friends outside of this game and to be honest it sorta goes Real life Friends > In Game Friends. Also you have stated that you have achieved a lot but you said that you barley mine in another thread. Meaning your friends wither gave you the items or you hacked for them which isn't a achievement it is pretty much the exact opposite. I also doubt they even have a house or cobblestone shack as you called it. They are hackers and this is not the right way to deal with them. The best you can do is instead of attempting to make them feel bad that you let admins deal with it and stay away from them. Also report whenever you see a hacker. Getting on their bad side is not going to make them go away.

1 I BOUGHT ALL MY STUFF
9 U CANT HACK FOR ITEMS
11 I DO BARLY MINE
12 I LIKE CHICKEN[/quote]

Well I guess I will just run down the list.

1. Sure you bought all your items but where did you get the money. Either hackers or friends.
2. What the fuck is exchange. It could mean a million and one things. When I think of exchange I'm thinking of you exchanging information to hackers or you exchanging words to "friends" for pixels.
3. Land in towns is like owning a TNT building. It will eventually get griefed by someone.
4. Proving another point of mine (refer to number 1).
5. Don't judge other peoples building skills just because they are not good.
6. I wasn't just referring to TeC I was referring to every griefer, hacker, or rule breaker to join Legendary Craft.
7. Well I can't change that opinion even knowing I didn't point it out at all.
8. If your not trying to get on their bad side then don't quote them back.
9. You can hack for money which you can buy items. Also you can hack anything so technically you can hack for items.
10. Ok, all I can really say.
11. Just proving point 1 again.
12. What are you five.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Who would be good with who in bed Empty TROLL MUCH?

Post  Abcdummy123 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:11 am

And again, i pissed myself laughing

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:42 am

1. Sure you bought all your items but where did you get the money. Either hackers or friends.
2. What the fuck is exchange. It could mean a million and one things. When I think of exchange I'm thinking of you exchanging information to hackers or you exchanging words to "friends" for pixels.
3. Land in towns is like owning a TNT building. It will eventually get griefed by someone.
6. I wasn't just referring to TeC I was referring to every griefer, hacker, or rule breaker to join Legendary Craft.
9. You can hack for money which you can buy items. Also you can hack anything so technically you can hack for items.
12. What are you five.

[/quote]

just wanna get this through your head i diodnt hack for the money nore receive it through friends or contacts i gained it through buying items and sellin them for higher prices and for selling all my spare itmes i didnt need and i also got 1 mil of it though tnt selling though the other mil was mine but thw ttnt selling was when i didnt no it was elegul to posses, next of all it wont becasue i own 4 plots in utonia protected. also im alowd to state i like chicken ok you are 5 to think it is childish
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 am

andrewroxs wrote:

12. What are you five.

just wanna get this through your head i diodnt hack for the money nore receive it through friends or contacts i gained it through buying items and sellin them for higher prices and for selling all my spare itmes i didnt need and i also got 1 mil of it though tnt selling though the other mil was mine but thw ttnt selling was when i didnt no it was elegul to posses, next of all it wont becasue i own 4 plots in utonia protected. also im alowd to state i like chicken ok you are 5 to think it is childish[/quote]

I'm sorry I didn't understand any of that.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Tue May 01, 2012 2:51 am

xiownx wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:

12. What are you five.

just wanna get this through your head i diodnt hack for the money nore receive it through friends or contacts i gained it through buying items and sellin them for higher prices and for selling all my spare itmes i didnt need and i also got 1 mil of it though tnt selling though the other mil was mine but thw ttnt selling was when i didnt no it was elegul to posses, next of all it wont becasue i own 4 plots in utonia protected. also im alowd to state i like chicken ok you are 5 to think it is childish

I'm sorry I didn't understand any of that.[/quote]

All of this came from "You're a noob" ? Wow, i actually like you, xiown ;p and yes Andrew. Everything he says is true.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Tue May 01, 2012 1:01 pm

andrewroxs wrote:

12. What are you five.

just wanna get this through your head i diodnt hack for the money nore receive it through friends or contacts i gained it through buying items and sellin them for higher prices and for selling all my spare itmes i didnt need and i also got 1 mil of it though tnt selling though the other mil was mine but thw ttnt selling was when i didnt no it was elegul to posses, next of all it wont becasue i own 4 plots in utonia protected. also im alowd to state i like chicken ok you are 5 to think it is childish[/quote]

Grammar R.I- oh wait, nice job Cool
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Who would be good with who in bed Empty this is who......

Post  ForeverBuilder Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 am

abc mom and me because abc's mom needs some piss and vinegar in her clean..... sparkly...... squeaky mouth What a Face
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Thu May 10, 2012 8:28 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:abc mom and me because abc's mom needs some piss and vinegar in her clean..... sparkly...... squeaky mouth What a Face

It has come to the point where you are just spamming the forums. If you keep spamming I would suggest a admin to forum ban him.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 am

Umad? You couldn't hurt a fly mate,

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Fri May 11, 2012 6:29 am

xiownx wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:

1 I BOUGHT ALL MY STUFF
9 U CANT HACK FOR ITEMS
11 I DO BARLY MINE
12 I LIKE CHICKEN

12. What are you five.

[/quote]

OMFG! Is it true? The third smart person on LC?! You are bronze Abc is Silver and Fort is gold, however he isn't that smart as he could't put a simple whitelist on Smile

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Community :: Games

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum