Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ban kingmarshalls1

+2
TeC Tom
Fortesgue
6 posters

Go down

ban kingmarshalls1 Empty ban kingmarshalls1

Post  Fortesgue Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 am

has been crashing the server, this is infact just a note so i remember the name Smile

Banned.

Fortesgue

Back to top Go down

ban kingmarshalls1 Empty Hey again!

Post  TeC Tom Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 am

Fortesgue wrote:has been crashing the server, this is infact just a note so i remember the name Smile

Banned.
Greetings. My name is KingMarshalls1.

I was sent by my team to disrupt Legendary Craft server. And we had many laughs about it Very Happy
Cya soon on the server Smile Obvioulsy not logged in as my name. But... I can easily change my Ip!
+ The disturbance from the rest of my team will probably annoy the server admins Smile

-Sincerely.. TeC Tom.

TeC Tom

Back to top Go down

ban kingmarshalls1 Empty Re: ban kingmarshalls1

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:13 am

TeC Tom wrote:
Fortesgue wrote:has been crashing the server, this is infact just a note so i remember the name Smile

Banned.

I was sent by my team to disrupt Legendary Craft server. And we had many laughs about it Very Happy
Cya soon on the server Smile Obvioulsy not logged in as my name. But... I can easily change my Ip!
+ The disturbance from the rest of my team will probably annoy the server admins Smile

-Sincerely.. TeC Tom.

How dare you crash legendary craft! You are a disgrace sir!
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:21 am

lol!
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:10 am

TeC Tom wrote:

Banned.

-Sincerely.. TeC Tom.

"TeC Tom" What?! Your not in TeC! Gtfo! Fort we apologise for this "Wanna be TeC member" Smile
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:12 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:
TeC Tom wrote:

Banned.

-Sincerely.. TeC Tom.

"TeC Tom" What?! Your not in TeC! Gtfo! Fort we apologise for this "Wanna be TeC member" Smile

Yup, the same Tom that threatened to infect all of our pc's with viruses and hack our accounts.... months ago. Mine seems fine so far....
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:
TeC Tom wrote:

Banned.

-Sincerely.. TeC Tom.

Yup, the same Tom that threatened to infect all of our pc's with viruses and hack our accounts.... months ago. Mine seems fine so far....
lol, fan boys these days
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:11 am

jd9191997 wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:
TeC Tom wrote:

Banned.

-Sincerely.. TeC Tom.

lol, fan boys these days

/sigh I know he is a wanna be. Its because we are so amazing.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum