Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My adventure

Go down

My adventure Empty My adventure

Post  mat709 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:57 pm

I started playing Legendary Craft back on it's first map and I was a total noob to minecraft but I made friends with the people and started my own shop everyone enjoyed what I sold but then the first map change came with the news that the server was griefed beyond repair I started working with milostub11 for the next few maps when lots of regulars left the server but some new people had joined and lots started towns and cities but I stayed confined on the other side of the world when someone said "HELP GRIEF!" Fearing the worst I reluctantly warped to the town I saw the griefer griefing a very official building so I took out my bow and sniped him 'cross town I asked a player what was the name of their city and creeper that had arms said "wolves burg" but soon after we moved on to the map known as middlesbury. I quickly found a job at a man named dafter's castle as a guard after a while I opened the turtle shop right outside of middlesbury after a few weeks we were betrayed by Alian middlesbury was gone a man named Fortesgue opened a town known as sky land I became a guard captain soon after but then the next map change I saw the creeper again and joined his town we had come very far but it was then leveled by Varden the mighty god to create foxville I moved away from there and hid a stache of chests I fought many griefers but to no prevail: another map change. I started working with the creeper who I called jj we worked together and made a town and explored but then the griefers came... Jj continued on the town while I went off and fought griefers qnd we explored more and found many strange things I came back one day to find a flat land with some houses I thought it was a map change but I saw a name that made me shudder (I will not specify for their pride) and I knew that fox had shut down Legendary Craft I went into a depression stage determined to go back to my old roots of Legendary Craft with no prevail I moved on to team fortress 2 and haven't played minecraft since Legendary Craft shut down. This is my story I will later go into greater detail for some parts just read jj's story.
mat709
mat709

Back to top Go down

My adventure Empty Thank you

Post  mat709 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Thank you abc fort true jj jd milo dafter and especially fox for helping me through Legendary Craft and everyone that I liked for helping guide me through this
mat709
mat709

Back to top Go down