Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Journey

2 posters

Go down

My Journey Empty My Journey

Post  jjfajen Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Origins

I was born a very special creeper, very rarely a creeper would be born with only 2 legs and arms allowing them to build, talk, and craft but the downside was those creepers couldn't explode and were abandoned by their families.
After being abandoned I walked for many miles, climbed the tallest mountains, and sailed the largest oceans but no matter where I went griefers would destroy my homes and I would have to move on. One day while sitting in a forest a stranger told me of the land of Legendary Craft, a land nearly free of griefers with many nice people, the man disappeared before I could say another word. I traveled searching for this land until one day I stumbled upon it.

Arrival

I arrived at Middlesbury, the capital of the land, I got informed about the land so I set off to make a living out in the wild. I found a wolf but it was not any ordinary wolf, it was a Legendary Wolf that would come back to life if it ever died. I made a good sized house and had a great time with the other people.

Troubles and Friends

But then came the griefers, they burned my house, stole my crops, killed my livestock, and killed My wolf. After that I set off to find a new home, along the way I found the new reborn legendary wolf. After I made my house many people started to move in around me. These people included Abcdummy123, Mat709, and Jd9191997, these people would become my friends throughout my journey.

A New Beginning

Enderdragons had found a way to get to the overworld and an apocolypse followed and I blacked out. When I awakend Me and everyone else were in a new landscape, FurrieFox the almighty ruler of the land told us that he had created a new land from the ashes of the enderdragon apocolypse and so we set forth creating a new living. I built a home and a few people followed, I found Legendary wolf and life was good until the enderdragons found a way into the new land and to save the people who lived in the capital, Emberville Fox had to act fast and he flattened a large piece of land for a new capital, Foxville, to be born.

Sparta

But alas my home was destroyed and buried under Foxville so I wondered until I found a new place to call home,Sparta. Sparta was a nice valley town that I lived in for a short amount of time, in that time I set my priorities strait. The reason I left was due to griefings, war, leadership issues, and a possible civil war brewing. I made a friend for a short amount of time who's name was Lordofpwn. I traveled and made a new home which only my friends, mat, jd, and abc would build houses near. I made a rail to Sparta for quick transport but soon afterwards Sparta crumbled. The last time I saw Lordofpwn I gave him a golden apple for all of his services to me and we never saw eachother again.

Another New Beginning

I scraped a decent living with my friends and I grew closer to mat and jd while abc was on his own quest to become rich. But then a violent force destroyed the land and put us once again in a new land. This time it was to cleanse the land. Me and jd grew closer by griefer hunting and me and mat grew closer by living near and helping eachother survive. Soon after the new land was created FurrieFox and Sarahangel had a wedding. It was a joyous celebration and people from far and wide came to witness it. Afterwards I found Legendary wolf and things slowed down for a while but then a new biome was discovered and things went from there. me and Mat lived on a small peninsula in the middle of nowhere where we survived together and awaited our next adventure.

The Griefers Strike

Sadly our next adventure was postponed because of a magical griefer that attacked me killed legendary wolf and destroyed my home. Me and mat decided we would have to move even further from civilization to keep ourselves out of the clutches of griefers. Then I remembered of what Jd said he was on to, something about more powerful griefers. It seems like his prediction had come true, griefers with an I.Q. more then 2

Trying to Recover

After the magical griefers attacked sending the land of Legendary Craft in termoil me and Mat tryed to find a new place to call home. While I salvaged what was left of our homes Mat sailed across the ocean near our old houses. He found a nice place for our new homes. Now only to find Legendary wolf again.

The Dark Days Begin

The griefers start to become to powerful, cheating death, defying phisics, and growing in numbers Me and Mat go to the nice spot for our homes that I can not detail. We start our new living and I find a cat, the cat says that he shall accompany me until legendary wolf comes back but he says that the griefers might of had trapped him and that it will take longer than usual for him to come back. Then I come upon a Testificate village, abandoned, I walk through the gravel streets when Truej appears, he tells me of how the village people were afraid of me because they had heard of the magical griefers and they thought I was one of them. True convinces the villagers to come out of hiding and I help them build houses for them but I still can't shake the sense that the griefers will find me.

A Glimmer of Hope

One day my cat told me that legendary wolf was back! He told me that I had to search in the forest near my old home. When I arrived I found that the area had been converted into a small stronghold surrounded by a tall cobblestone wall, I went into the woods at nightfall to find legendary wolf. I wondered through the wilderness avoiding monsters and trap-like cave entrances when I looked at an enderman, we stood there for what felt like hours before I blinked, then he teleported to me before I could pull out my sword. I fell on the ground, loosing my boots, there he got on top of me and removed my helmet, and as he was about to eat me alive I heard a howl, Legendary Wolf! We both looked on top of a nearby hill where two wolves stood staring at us, two wolves? They leaped down on the enderman and attacked together, the enderman was so shocked he couldn't teleport away, as he was ripped to shreds by the two wolves I got back on my feet. I saw one of the wolves was legendary wolf but the other wolf was a mystery, then Legendary Wolf told me he was in love with the other wolf, I accepted them into my home but it took some time to get used to the cat, they had a cute puppy. I learned more about Legendary Wolf, I found out that he and his family was also immortal but they needed an owner to stay immortal, he didn't need to have the same owner but he said he would be glad to die if it was by my side. The land seemed happier since then and I could hear the birds sing for the first time in months, life was returning to normal, but of course not without a new addition to the family, the puppy was named Wolfy and would grow up to do great things.

Stange things

One day I set out to find cows to breed, I found some soon afterwards and got them into an animal pen and then I looked at the horizon, storm clouds. I was harvesting wheat when it hit, it was cold, windy, and downpouring when I saw lightning strike a tree! I went over and inspected the struck tree. Some leaves were gone and I posted a sign so I could remember that unique moment. But then I was almost struck by lightning! I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I jumped to safety right when it struck. After that I decided I better get home. When I got there my wolves were acting stange. I asked what was the matter and legendary wolf said that the storm was filled with cleansing water! The land would be cleansed of any death and destruction from the past! After the storm I went out to check on my farms when I saw something, something that looked unatural. I went over there and it was a zombie pigman! He said that he was an ordinary pig that was struck by lightning during the storm! he looked depressed becuase he was the only pigman in the land. I told him of a way to be with other pigmen, he would have to dive into a lava spring and he would appear in the nether with his own kind. He plunged into the lava and didn't come back and since pigmen are immune to fire and lava I assumed that he had made it. I felt that one day we would meet again but I continued with my every day life as always afterwards

Adventure Beckons

I went home one day and noticed that the cat was gone. I guessed that his work here was done since I had found Legendary Wolf. I heard that a new ore was discovered in a far off land along with cocoa plants and many other wonderous things from a traveler so I started to prepare for the long journey to this new land. One day while collected food for the journey I saw a sickly man walking in a nearby field. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he hadn't eaten in days and was starving. Of course I gave him some food and water to aid him in his travels but the next day Mat told me some terrible news. That man had tricked me into saving him and he was actualy a griefer! Mat told me that he killed the man to save our small town from being badly damaged by his griefing. I put the matter aside and refocused on my goal: prepare for a long adventure to new found lands. But I needed some rare resources from a place known as the Nether.

The Nether

Me and mat took our gear and headed through the portal into the nether. When we arrived we found that it was a desolate wasteland of lava, fire, and despair. We set up a base camp near the portal and made a netherwart farm in the base. I met the zombiepigman that I had met in the overworld a while back and he told me that there was an interesting structure a little ways from our base. So me and mat set out to find the structure. we battled pigmen and ghasts until we came upon a small cobblestone structure with no signs of who made it and an unlit portal. Me and mat decided to light it and we went through. We found ourselves in the middle of nowhere and we looked for signs of civilization and we found a torch path so we followed it. What was at the end astonished us and horrified us.

The Ruins

What we found was a medium sized fortress with high stone brick walls and a Large tower overlooking it from ontop of a nearby hill. But something was wrong, the tower was structurely damaged and had vines overgrowing it! We searched for an entrance to the fortress and what we saw horrified us. It was a small town that looked completely devastated and overgrown. We looked for signs of who lived in this place but there weren't any. We saw the damage to the vine covered structures and came up with the explanation that griefers had destroyed this place and that over the years the snow, vines, and looters had taken away any signs that would tell us of the past inhabitants. I noticed something interesting in the snow while mat was exploring another part of the fortress. I saw dried blood on the snow and when I looked for the source I found the bones of an ocelot! I thought that maybe it had been killed by the cold and eaten by wolves but no this was something different, there was a stab wound in the ocelot's chest! I looked around and saw a zombie rushing towards me. I decapitated him in one swing of my sword and examined him. He wasn't very rotted and had a small dagger on him with a piece missing. He was the one who murdered the ocelot! But who killed him? I looked for clues on the ocelot and found that there was a tag that said "jd" on it. So I concluded that this man had killed jd's ocelot and since I found that body of the man also carried many wooden planks, cobble, vines, and valuables he must of been a griefer or looter so jd killed him to stop his rein of terror. I got my supplies ready and went through the portal to return to my home where I planned to set out on the adventure soon.

The Dreams

Soon afterwards one day I went to bed and then time seeemed to stand still, during that time I had dreams of memories from long ago. The most notable one was about the day that a violent force destroyed the land and created our current one. I was in a mineshaft when I heard I screams and when I went to the surface to investigate the world was in chaos. Buildings on fire, enderdragons destroying everything in thier paths, people running for their lives, mountains crumbling, it was horrific. I went to my home to gather my things so I could try to move elsewhere but as I left I saw jd fighting the dragons. With one flap of its wings the dragon knocked jd on the ground and flew off. I rushed to his aid and when I got there I found that he had been badly injured so I dragged him into the forest that bordered our tiny village where I gave him my last golden apple the heal him. Then suddenly everything went black and I remembered of when I first woke up in what was at the time a new world. I knew the dreams were trying to tell me something but what?
Then I realized what they meant.

The End

LC was ending! I awoke to find that the land of LC had been abandoned, forgotten, destroyed. I scrapped what little I could from my old home to serve me on my journey. It was a good run though, but everything comes to an end. And so, I walked, but this time atleast I had friends.

THE END

yes this is the end of my LC journey so as in the words of Honeydew: "SEE YA LATER SHITLORDS!!!!" Cool

Last edited by jjfajen on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 29 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding new part)
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

My Journey Empty Re: My Journey

Post  jjfajen Tue May 29, 2012 11:42 am

Post replies on what you think about the story

Last edited by jjfajen on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 am; edited 6 times in total
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

My Journey Empty Update

Post  jjfajen Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:33 pm

yes I'm doing updates now Very Happy

added "The Dreams"
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 pm

jjfajen wrote: Origins

I was born a very special creeper, very rarely a creeper would be born with only 2 legs and arms allowing them to build, talk, and craft but the downside was those creepers couldn't explode and were abandoned by their families.
After being abandoned I walked for many miles, climbed the tallest mountains, and sailed the largest oceans but no matter where I went griefers would destroy my homes and I would have to move on. One day while sitting in a forest a stranger told me of the land of Legendary Craft, a land nearly free of griefers with many nice people, the man disappeared before I could say another word. I traveled searching for this land until one day I stumbled upon it.

Arrival

I arrived at Middlesbury, the capital of the land, I got informed about the land so I set off to make a living out in the wild. I found a wolf but it was not any ordinary wolf, it was a Legendary Wolf that would come back to life if it ever died. I made a good sized house and had a great time with the other people.

Troubles and Friends

But then came the griefers, they burned my house, stole my crops, killed my livestock, and killed My wolf. After that I set off to find a new home, along the way I found the new reborn legendary wolf. After I made my house many people started to move in around me. These people included Abcdummy123, Mat709, and Jd9191997, these people would become my friends throughout my journey.

A New Beginning

Enderdragons had found a way to get to the overworld and an apocolypse followed and I blacked out. When I awakend Me and everyone else were in a new landscape, FurrieFox the almighty ruler of the land told us that he had created a new land from the ashes of the enderdragon apocolypse and so we set forth creating a new living. I built a home and a few people followed, I found Legendary wolf and life was good until the enderdragons found a way into the new land and to save the people who lived in the capital, Emberville Fox had to act fast and he flattened a large piece of land for a new capital, Foxville, to be born.

Sparta

But alas my home was destroyed and buried under Foxville so I wondered until I found a new place to call home,Sparta. Sparta was a nice valley town that I lived in for a short amount of time, in that time I set my priorities strait. The reason I left was due to griefings, war, leadership issues, and a possible civil war brewing. I made a friend for a short amount of time who's name was Lordofpwn. I traveled and made a new home which only my friends, mat, jd, and abc would build houses near. I made a rail to Sparta for quick transport but soon afterwards Sparta crumbled. The last time I saw Lordofpwn I gave him a golden apple for all of his services to me and we never saw eachother again.

Another New Beginning

I scraped a decent living with my friends and I grew closer to mat and jd while abc was on his own quest to become rich. But then a violent force destroyed the land and put us once again in a new land. This time it was to cleanse the land. Me and jd grew closer by griefer hunting and me and mat grew closer by living near and helping eachother survive. Soon after the new land was created FurrieFox and Sarahangel had a wedding. It was a joyous celebration and people from far and wide came to witness it. Afterwards I found Legendary wolf and things slowed down for a while but then a new biome was discovered and things went from there. me and Mat lived on a small peninsula in the middle of nowhere where we survived together and awaited our next adventure.

The Griefers Strike

Sadly our next adventure was postponed because of a magical griefer that attacked me killed legendary wolf and destroyed my home. Me and mat decided we would have to move even further from civilization to keep ourselves out of the clutches of griefers. Then I remembered of what Jd said he was on to, something about more powerful griefers. It seems like his prediction had come true, griefers with an I.Q. more then 2

Trying to Recover

After the magical griefers attacked sending the land of Legendary Craft in termoil me and Mat tryed to find a new place to call home. While I salvaged what was left of our homes Mat sailed across the ocean near our old houses. He found a nice place for our new homes. Now only to find Legendary wolf again.

The Dark Days Begin

The griefers start to become to powerful, cheating death, defying phisics, and growing in numbers Me and Mat go to the nice spot for our homes that I can not detail. We start our new living and I find a cat, the cat says that he shall accompany me until legendary wolf comes back but he says that the griefers might of had trapped him and that it will take longer than usual for him to come back. Then I come upon a Testificate village, abandoned, I walk through the gravel streets when Truej appears, he tells me of how the village people were afraid of me because they had heard of the magical griefers and they thought I was one of them. True convinces the villagers to come out of hiding and I help them build houses for them but I still can't shake the sense that the griefers will find me.

A Glimmer of Hope

One day my cat told me that legendary wolf was back! He told me that I had to search in the forest near my old home. When I arrived I found that the area had been converted into a small stronghold surrounded by a tall cobblestone wall, I went into the woods at nightfall to find legendary wolf. I wondered through the wilderness avoiding monsters and trap-like cave entrances when I looked at an enderman, we stood there for what felt like hours before I blinked, then he teleported to me before I could pull out my sword. I fell on the ground, loosing my boots, there he got on top of me and removed my helmet, and as he was about to eat me alive I heard a howl, Legendary Wolf! We both looked on top of a nearby hill where two wolves stood staring at us, two wolves? They leaped down on the enderman and attacked together, the enderman was so shocked he couldn't teleport away, as he was ripped to shreds by the two wolves I got back on my feet. I saw one of the wolves was legendary wolf but the other wolf was a mystery, then Legendary Wolf told me he was in love with the other wolf, I accepted them into my home but it took some time to get used to the cat, they had a cute puppy. I learned more about Legendary Wolf, I found out that he and his family was also immortal but they needed an owner to stay immortal, he didn't need to have the same owner but he said he would be glad to die if it was by my side. The land seemed happier since then and I could hear the birds sing for the first time in months, life was returning to normal, but of course not without a new addition to the family, the puppy was named Wolfy and would grow up to do great things.

Stange things

One day I set out to find cows to breed, I found some soon afterwards and got them into an animal pen and then I looked at the horizon, storm clouds. I was harvesting wheat when it hit, it was cold, windy, and downpouring when I saw lightning strike a tree! I went over and inspected the struck tree. Some leaves were gone and I posted a sign so I could remember that unique moment. But then I was almost struck by lightning! I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I jumped to safety right when it struck. After that I decided I better get home. When I got there my wolves were acting stange. I asked what was the matter and legendary wolf said that the storm was filled with cleansing water! The land would be cleansed of any death and destruction from the past! After the storm I went out to check on my farms when I saw something, something that looked unatural. I went over there and it was a zombie pigman! He said that he was an ordinary pig that was struck by lightning during the storm! he looked depressed becuase he was the only pigman in the land. I told him of a way to be with other pigmen, he would have to dive into a lava spring and he would appear in the nether with his own kind. He plunged into the lava and didn't come back and since pigmen are immune to fire and lava I assumed that he had made it. I felt that one day we would meet again but I continued with my every day life as always afterwards

Adventure Beckons

I went home one day and noticed that the cat was gone. I guessed that his work here was done since I had found Legendary Wolf. I heard that a new ore was discovered in a far off land along with cocoa plants and many other wonderous things from a traveler so I started to prepare for the long journey to this new land. One day while collected food for the journey I saw a sickly man walking in a nearby field. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he hadn't eaten in days and was starving. Of course I gave him some food and water to aid him in his travels but the next day Mat told me some terrible news. That man had tricked me into saving him and he was actualy a griefer! Mat told me that he killed the man to save our small town from being badly damaged by his griefing. I put the matter aside and refocused on my goal: prepare for a long adventure to new found lands. But I needed some rare resources from a place known as the Nether.

The Nether

Me and mat took our gear and headed through the portal into the nether. When we arrived we found that it was a desolate wasteland of lava, fire, and despair. We set up a base camp near the portal and made a netherwart farm in the base. I met the zombiepigman that I had met in the overworld a while back and he told me that there was an interesting structure a little ways from our base. So me and mat set out to find the structure. we battled pigmen and ghasts until we came upon a small cobblestone structure with no signs of who made it and an unlit portal. Me and mat decided to light it and we went through. We found ourselves in the middle of nowhere and we looked for signs of civilization and we found a torch path so we followed it. What was at the end astonished us and horrified us.

The Ruins

What we found was a medium sized fortress with high stone brick walls and a Large tower overlooking it from ontop of a nearby hill. But something was wrong, the tower was structurely damaged and had vines overgrowing it! We searched for an entrance to the fortress and what we saw horrified us. It was a small town that looked completely devastated and overgrown. We looked for signs of who lived in this place but there weren't any. We saw the damage to the vine covered structures and came up with the explanation that griefers had destroyed this place and that over the years the snow, vines, and looters had taken away any signs that would tell us of the past inhabitants. I noticed something interesting in the snow while mat was exploring another part of the fortress. I saw dried blood on the snow and when I looked for the source I found the bones of an ocelot! I thought that maybe it had been killed by the cold and eaten by wolves but no this was something different, there was a stab wound in the ocelot's chest! I looked around and saw a zombie rushing towards me. I decapitated him in one swing of my sword and examined him. He wasn't very rotted and had a small dagger on him with a piece missing. He was the one who murdered the ocelot! But who killed him? I looked for clues on the ocelot and found that there was a tag that said "jd" on it. So I concluded that this man had killed jd's ocelot and since I found that body of the man also carried many wooden planks, cobble, vines, and valuables he must of been a griefer or looter so jd killed him to stop his rein of terror. I got my supplies ready and went through the portal to return to my home where I planned to set out on the adventure soon.

The Dreams

Soon afterwards one day I went to bed and then time seeemed to stand still, during that time I had dreams of memories from long ago. The most notable one was about the day that a violent force destroyed the land and created our current one. I was in a mineshaft when I heard I screams and when I went to the surface to investigate the world was in chaos. Buildings on fire, enderdragons destroying everything in thier paths, people running for their lives, mountains crumbling, it was horrific. I went to my home to gather my things so I could try to move elsewhere but as I left I saw jd fighting the dragons. With one flap of its wings the dragon knocked jd on the ground and flew off. I rushed to his aid and when I got there I found that he had been badly injured so I dragged him into the forest that bordered our tiny village where I gave him my last golden apple the heal him. Then suddenly everything went black and I remembered of when I first woke up in what was at the time a new world. I knew the dreams were trying to tell me something but what?

To Be Continued Shocked

Note: the events in this story are based off of actual and fictional events and my story mentions some other players who have their own roleplay stories so you might want to check those out aswell

FUCKING SPAMMER!
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:

Arrival

Troubles and Friends

A New Beginning

Sparta

Another New Beginning

The Griefers Strike

Trying to Recover

The Dark Days Begin

A Glimmer of Hope

Stange things

Adventure Beckons

The Nether

The Ruins

The Dreams

To Be Continued Shocked

Note: the events in this story are based off of actual and fictional events and my story mentions some other players who have their own roleplay stories so you might want to check those out aswell

FUCKING SPAMMER!

lol nice joke Very Happy
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 pm

added ending
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 am

Arrival

Troubles and Friends

A New Beginning

Sparta

Another New Beginning

The Griefers Strike

Trying to Recover

The Dark Days Begin

A Glimmer of Hope

Stange things

Adventure Beckons

The Nether

The Ruins

The Dreams

The End

LC was ending! I awoke to find that the land of LC had been abandoned, forgotten, destroyed. I scrapped what little I could from my old home to serve me on my journey. It was a good run though, but everything comes to an end. And so, I walked, but this time atleast I had friends.

THE END

yes this is the end of my LC journey so as in the words of Honeydew: "SEE YA LATER SHITLORDS!!!!" Cool

NO! Just NO!
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 am

actually it's only the end of the LC adventure part of my story. there is still Fort's server Cool
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down