Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahahah this new sever

4 posters

Go down

Ahahah this new sever Empty Ahahah this new sever

Post  Drunk_Seryth Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:46 am

Well as i am sure you have all heard the sever is back up...But its abit different new admins new owner new...well everything and i'm sure me and the rest of the TeC team can agree the sever is no longer griefable so i've heard most of you guys got banned i just want to hear your thoughts on the new owner and admins.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Ahahah this new sever Empty Re: Ahahah this new sever

Post  jjfajen Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:Well as i am sure you have all heard the sever is back up...But its abit different new admins new owner new...well everything and i'm sure me and the rest of the TeC team can agree the sever is no longer griefable so i've heard most of you guys got banned i just want to hear your thoughts on the new owner and admins.

I never thought I'd be sad to hear someone would stop griefing a server Sad I wasn't banned but I feel like fox betrayed us, one of the best servers I have EVER played on down the drain Crying or Very sad
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 am

jjfajen wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:Well as i am sure you have all heard the sever is back up...But its abit different new admins new owner new...well everything and i'm sure me and the rest of the TeC team can agree the sever is no longer griefable so i've heard most of you guys got banned i just want to hear your thoughts on the new owner and admins.

I never thought I'd be sad to hear someone would stop griefing a server Sad I wasn't banned but I feel like fox betrayed us, one of the best servers I have EVER played on down the drain Crying or Very sad

Resurrect Legendary Craft with cheap, affordable and robust hosting @ coalfired.net!
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

Resurrect Legendary Craft with cheap, affordable and robust hosting @ coalfired.net!

if only I didn't have a crappy computer Mad
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 am

jjfajen wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

if only I didn't have a crappy computer Mad

No, you pay like epicly cheap prices (too cheap, the company will shut down in a week if they don't get too more customers, they're making a loss on money because their prices are too low :/) , and they host a 24/7 server with bukkit and no lag
Also, i know the guy who owns Coalfired, and if you message him for help with plugins etc, he will, free of charge. Say you wanna install Nocheat and World edit, he'll just show you how once your server is up. The man is honestly a legend, and i'll be sad to see their company go Sad If you know anyone interested in hosting a server, can you please tell them? Also, i don't grief servers he hosts. I combat griefing on them, "I r pro skillzor @ being dat bannin' admin and killing dem griffers evrytiem".
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 pm

jjfajen wrote:

Ive got to say legendary craft was one of the best severs ive ever griefed/played on when we went on the sever we were banned in about half a hour. Anyway i think we can all agree its been a fun few months grief and no grief so this is probabaly not the last post you see from TeC but have fun with whatever sever your going on! Maybe sometime if you don't like said sever that you go on give me the IP and ill grief it for you Razz
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:10 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

Ive got to say legendary craft was one of the best severs ive ever griefed/played on when we went on the sever we were banned in about half a hour. Anyway i think we can all agree its been a fun few months grief and no grief so this is probabaly not the last post you see from TeC but have fun with whatever sever your going on! Maybe sometime if you don't like said sever that you go on give me the IP and ill grief it for you Razz

Hell no Razz I'm not leaving!
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

You realise we can't actually do anything until the alt database gets working again. We are banned. Did i say it was over anyway? or we are leaving?
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:22 am

Ummmm........ Well........ My Thoughts are:

WHY DID FOX DO THIS WE DON'T DESERVE IT Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:28 am

Orthokid wrote:Ummmm........ Well........ My Thoughts are:

WHY DID FOX DO THIS WE DON'T DESERVE IT Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad

Ortho, if you or some other LC'er hosts another server via coalfired.net i swear i wont grief it. They need one more customer, it helps you, because it's cheap and non-laggy, and it helps me, i get to keep my favourite servers.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

You realise we can't actually do anything until the alt database gets working again. We are banned. Did i say it was over anyway? or we are leaving?

You do realise i still have alts. I just don't give them out. No, the reason i haven't griefed LC is because it's overkill, because although fox, true and gint were still dumb, Abc, fort? No. The people became our friends (well, Mine and Mudda's), And the fact that you didn't actually grief much, considering your account got banned straight away and you didn't even have a hacked client at the time. You are more of the forum troller, don't get me wrong, we're greatful for that, but you rage constantly on skype, you speak about things when it's more of me and Mudda doing stuff, and you created a new TeC youtube channel when the videos are uploaded on my channel? TeC videos go on there, we all agreed, and i'm the only one that records. So i don't know how your channel is gonna work.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum