Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeC's Daily Quiz 2

+5
jjfajen
jd9191997
eggerstimothy
Mitchalot1
Drunk_Seryth
9 posters

:: Server Info :: Events

Go down

TeC's Daily Quiz 2 Empty TeC's Daily Quiz 2

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:50 am

Alright! heres the second one sorry i missed yesterday i was busy griefing but here it is!

1. Why did fox REALLY close the sever? Just think about that.
2. Why do you call it griefing? Its Creative Remodeling.
3. If the sever did come back up would you be okay with us griefing? if you say no then would you prefer the sever to be offline forever.
4. 1truejew is jewish and why isnt he? He admitted it himself. Is he not a proud jew?
5. Minecraft was invented for? A. Fun B. Trolling C. Sadness
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

TeC's Daily Quiz 2 Empty Re: TeC's Daily Quiz 2

Post  Mitchalot1 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:Alright! heres the second one sorry i missed yesterday i was busy griefing but here it is!

3. If the sever did come back up would you be okay with us griefing? if you say no then would you prefer the sever to be offline forever.
4. 1truejew is jewish and why isnt he? He admitted it himself. Is he not a proud jew?

1. Spent donated money on XBox games.
2. I don't, TeC's before bro's before ho's, man.
3. We grief, /highfive
4. Ofc he's not a proud jew.
5. B AND C, Depending on who you are.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  eggerstimothy Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:51 am

There's no protection anywhere xD. And I guess you guys have fun griefing.
Well, creative is a different opinion in everyones mind.
I'm not going to lie, although I hate things being destroyed, I laugh at it later. And rules are made to be broken, without rule breakers what would be the point of rules? ( I still support the server though )
Wut, I thought his name was 1trueJ. -.o
All of the above, depending on who you are.

P.S. I thought I would add my own question.
6. What does TeC stand for?
The eternal cunts.

eggerstimothy

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:53 pm

.... yeah im just gonna stay out of this one
except for THIS comment........huh
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 am

I'm only going to answer #2: well it is griefing when you completely level/burn down a house while creative remodling is when you do something like destroy the house then remake it 50 blocks away then the person is like WTF?! or you destroy a person's hard worked on thing such as an airship and make an even better version of the original
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:38 am

eggerstimothy wrote:
I'm not going to lie, although I hate things being destroyed, I laugh at it later.

ya that reminds me of how my most successful wolvesburg was made after I got griefed and how my current wolvesburg is the result of a grief, so griefing sometimes leaves new opportunities for the future, I'm not saying it's good I'm just saying that good can come out of it
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 am

jjfajen wrote:I'm only going to answer #2: well it is griefing when you completely level/burn down a house while creative remodling is when you do something like destroy the house then remake it 50 blocks away then the person is like WTF?! or you destroy a person's hard worked on thing such as an airship and make an even better version of the original
Not necessarily. Creative remodelling is creative... remodelling. I could take a palace made out of wood, then turn it into a wooden hut with a tree on top. Creative. Remodelled.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:06 am

eggerstimothy wrote:
P.S. I thought I would add my own question.
6. What does TeC stand for?
The eternal cunts.

Wrong... Agh, i've said this atleast 3 times on the server, no one pays any attention to what TeC really stands for... Sad
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:13 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
jjfajen wrote:I'm only going to answer #2: well it is griefing when you completely level/burn down a house while creative remodling is when you do something like destroy the house then remake it 50 blocks away then the person is like WTF?! or you destroy a person's hard worked on thing such as an airship and make an even better version of the original
Not necessarily. Creative remodelling is creative... remodelling. I could take a palace made out of wood, then turn it into a wooden hut with a tree on top. Creative. Remodelled.

lol or turn it into a diamond hut XD
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:19 am

Alright, you know what? I AM A PROUD JEW! However, sometimes, you decide to not tell everyone your religion when there's a son-of-a-bitch asshole Neo-Nazi griefer watching your every move.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:49 am

1trueJ wrote:Alright, you know what? I AM A PROUD JEW! However, sometimes, you decide to not tell everyone your religion when there's a son-of-a-bitch asshole Neo-Nazi griefer watching your every move.

1true. I just gained a lot of respect for you.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 am

You know, Mitch, maybe you're not as bad as I thought. For this, I'll give you a smiley face. Very Happy
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:34 pm

1trueJ wrote:You know, Mitch, maybe you're not as bad as I thought. For this, I'll give you a smiley face. Very Happy
i read all this and i was red-laughing lol
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 am

1trueJ wrote:Alright, you know what? I AM A PROUD JEW! However, sometimes, you decide to not tell everyone your religion when there's a son-of-a-bitch asshole Neo-Nazi griefer watching your every move.
Wait, I'm sorry. I meant a son-of-a-bitch asshole Neo-Nazi 'Creative Remodeler'.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 am

Im jewish to.. Now leave 1TrueJ alone. Stop trolling him... BACK OFF Smile Grrr

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:06 am

Sarahangel1234 wrote:Im jewish to.. Now leave 1TrueJ alone. Stop trolling him... BACK OFF Smile Grrr
ikr the 1truejew "joke" is erally getting OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 am

I mean as we make the house look different and possibly better.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:17 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:

Drunk here gets the idea. Holes in houses look amazing. And a house that has magically disappeared... well you gotta admit, i love the looking of a bare landscape. Minecraft is beautiful when it is rendered, houses can make it look ugly.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:

Drunk here gets the idea. Holes in houses look amazing. And a house that has magically disappeared... well you gotta admit, i love the looking of a bare landscape. Minecraft is beautiful when it is rendered, houses can make it look ugly.

True, true. I hate it when there's the most beautiful place ever and some guy's ugly cobble + dirt combo house just ruins it
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 am

Thank you.. Someone who doesn't care about what people think of there religion, now I would like to say the same as Mitch, you gained respect off of me as well. Smile

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:21 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:
Sarahangel1234 wrote:Im jewish to.. Now leave 1TrueJ alone. Stop trolling him... BACK OFF Smile Grrr
ikr the 1truejew "joke" is erotically getting OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What is "Erotically OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" about said joke?
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down