Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my java, WTF PLEASE HELP

3 posters

Go down

my java, WTF PLEASE HELP Empty my java, WTF PLEASE HELP

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:02 am

yo guys! so umm, ive been playing on servers, and i kept getting kicked. it says that it "recieved too much power" idk something like that, please help, i lost a GOD sword due to that. it doesnt stop. thx. i just checked and it says: interception: java.io.IOException:recieved string length longer than maximum allowed (219 > 119). please help
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

my java, WTF PLEASE HELP Empty Re: my java, WTF PLEASE HELP

Post  Mitchalot1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:32 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:yo guys! so umm, ive been playing on servers, and i kept getting kicked. it says that it "recieved too much power" idk something like that, please help, i lost a GOD sword due to that. it doesnt stop. thx. i just checked and it says: interception: java.io.IOException:recieved string length longer than maximum allowed (219 > 119). please help

It's a glitch with hacked clients. Bad mistake posting it here.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:45 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
ForeverBuilder wrote:yo guys! so umm, ive been playing on servers, and i kept getting kicked. it says that it "recieved too much power" idk something like that, please help, i lost a GOD sword due to that. it doesnt stop. thx. i just checked and it says: interception: java.io.IOException:recieved string length longer than maximum allowed (219 > 119). please help

sorry, but i wasnt using a hacked client OR a client. k?
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 pm

ForeverBuilder wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:

suuuuure
if anyone knows about hacked clients its mitch, he knows his stuff
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 am

jd9191997 wrote:
ForeverBuilder wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:

suuuuure
if anyone knows about hacked clients its mitch, he knows his stuff

Indeed. If it wasn't for the fact that i'd have to do a lot to make a client that works with my current minecraft, i could make a client. I've done the coding for the hacks, just some server side stuff i'd need to set up, but i honestly cba.
And yeah. Forever. It is a glitch with hacked clients. Do you know what a java string is? Do you know what the words Length and Maximum mean? 219>119 obviously states that one of your java strings is 219 characters long, whereas the maximum length is 119. The reason yours is 219 is because some alterations were made to it because it is a hacked client.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum