Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOST MY HACKS and i was never told or wawrned by an admin. jeez

4 posters

Go down

I LOST MY HACKS and i was never told or wawrned by an admin. jeez Empty I LOST MY HACKS and i was never told or wawrned by an admin. jeez

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:07 am

i lost all my mc hacks and i would like to come back onto legendarycrraft. do u know how long it took me to find a GOOD server? now im banned from a good server!!! Sad Sad Sad fuck this mate, i wanna build a town with someone.
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

I LOST MY HACKS and i was never told or wawrned by an admin. jeez Empty Re: I LOST MY HACKS and i was never told or wawrned by an admin. jeez

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:00 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:i lost all my mc hacks and i would like to come back onto legendarycrraft. do u know how long it took me to find a GOOD server? now im banned from a good server!!! Sad Sad Sad fuck this mate, i wanna build a town with someone.

1. Open youtube
  2. Search : How to create a Minecraft Server
  3. Follow instructions
  4. Recruit friends.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

I LOST MY HACKS and i was never told or wawrned by an admin. jeez Empty Re: I LOST MY HACKS and i was never told or wawrned by an admin. jeez

Post  spikerpiker100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
ForeverBuilder wrote:i lost all my mc hacks and i would like to come back onto legendarycrraft. do u know how long it took me to find a GOOD server? now im banned from a good server!!! Sad Sad Sad fuck this mate, i wanna build a town with someone.

1. Open youtube
  3. Follow instructions
  4. Recruit friends.

Thats the hard way to do it. I tried it 34 times and i never did it.
spikerpiker100
spikerpiker100

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am

spikerpiker100 wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:

1. Open youtube
  3. Follow instructions
  4. Recruit friends.

You failed 34 times at setting up a server?
Here's where i'd normally enter a comment saying that you're stupid. But i'm gonna say:
Buy Cheap and robust server hosting at www.coalfired.net !
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:24 am

"GOOD sever"? It is swarmed with "Neo-Nazi" griefers that crash your sever repeatedly what is GOOD about it?
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:25 am

spikerpiker100 wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:

1. Open youtube
  3. Follow instructions
  4. Recruit friends.

*palm*
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down