Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do i increase my laptop FPS?

4 posters

Go down

how do i increase my laptop FPS? Empty how do i increase my laptop FPS?

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:04 am

hey guys. i have been playing mc for a while now and i need to know how to reduse ym 10 FPS issue on my toshiba laptop. thx -foreveriron p.s. read the unban forum after u read this. thx.
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

how do i increase my laptop FPS? Empty Re: how do i increase my laptop FPS?

Post  jjfajen Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 pm

ForeverBuilder wrote:hey guys. i have been playing mc for a while now and i need to know how to reduse ym 10 FPS issue on my toshiba laptop. thx -foreveriron p.s. read the unban forum after u read this. thx.

well there are mods like optifine and in the options you can change the fog distance to reduce lag and change something ( forgot exactly what it was called ) to max fps turn graphics to fast turn smooth lighting off turn view bobbing off and change particles to minimum during rain storms

and I have read all 5 of those...
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  mat709 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:39 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:hey guys. i have been playing mc for a while now and i need to know how to reduse ym 10 FPS issue on my toshiba laptop. thx -foreveriron p.s. read the unban forum after u read this. thx.
I have this mod called optifine installed that allows you to modify the video/graphic options more Than normal minecraft and if you install it it will tell you what each video settings option does and which way to set it and you can customize your render view to help fit your computer/internets performance and there is different versions of optifine for you to choose from but if you do install it I'd reccomend using the magic launcher to help you start minecraft. So good luck!
mat709
mat709

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 pm

jjfajen wrote:

well there are mods like optifine and in the options you can change the fog distance to reduce lag and change something ( forgot exactly what it was called ) to max fps turn graphics to fast turn smooth lighting off turn view bobbing off and change particles to minimum during rain storms

i did do all that and then i wrote this. nothing -___- i also have the view distance on tiny which FUCKING SUCKS. -______________________________________________________________-
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

i did do all that and then i wrote this. nothing -___- i also have the view distance on tiny which FUCKING SUCKS. -______________________________________________________________-

Then your laptop sucks. If it still fails, it sucks. End of. It sucks.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:01 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
ForeverBuilder wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

I get a maximum fps of 30 usually on the computer I normally play on Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:47 am

jjfajen wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
ForeverBuilder wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

I get a maximum fps of 30 usually on the computer I normally play on Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Forever's laptop, not yours ;p
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 pm

ForeverBuilder wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

and so the epic derp face returns
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 am

jjfajen wrote:
ForeverBuilder wrote:
jjfajen wrote:

and so the epic derp face returns
XD u just realized the epic derp face? lol
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down