Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Ban Pvper

2 posters

Go down

Please Ban Pvper Empty Please Ban Pvper

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 am

Hello,

I would like to address the issue of a pvper, I log in and notice many new players online, as an old time player I try my best to include them and help basically be friendly, I tped to them to give them a few starter things and they killed me. I then told them that is was not a pvp server, they are aware of the rules but a few minutes later they go on a pvp rampage and start killing people. Furthermore they also pvped in the arena at spawn, which I was told by admins if you pvp in there you must return the items. So they then killed me in the arena and others to. I asked them to return everyone’s stuff they didn’t. These pvp events took place at around 8:30 am on Saturday June, 2, 2012. To be honest I don’t want them banned since they are new players but I do want an admin to explain that what they did is wrong, and at least have them given a warning because I and others there that day frequently told them that it was not a pvp server they continued.
The players who pvped were AlleSwe01 and his friend I am sorry I don’t know his friends name at the moment.
The people online at the time were:
Myself sarahangel1234, Charliewhitning1, Affe4444, Penguin, jber etc. There were more people on at the time but I cannot remember their names.
It did not think to me to take any photos during the pvp rampage, but I did take one photo of alleswe01 killing a player.

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Please Ban Pvper Empty Re: Please Ban Pvper

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 am

To be honest i am not quite shure how to send the image through total banter, if you would like to see the image it is saved and you can contact me on skype (i have fox) for the picture thanks.

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:41 am

The other pvper is soomro

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahangel1234 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:43 am

Ok thanks an admin had banned him u may now close the topic.

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Please Ban Pvper Empty ok..........

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 am

do i have to close the topic?
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down