Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolvesburg

+2
1trueJ
jjfajen
6 posters

:: Server Info :: Towns

Go down

Wolvesburg Empty Wolvesburg

Post  jjfajen Sat May 12, 2012 9:40 am

Since the map and ownership changes Wolvesburg is currently a faction, more info will be posted as it is built

Last edited by jjfajen on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more information)
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Wolvesburg Empty Re: Wolvesburg

Post  1trueJ Sun May 13, 2012 1:15 am

So, is this, like, the 14th Wolvesburg?
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  mat709 Sun May 13, 2012 1:31 am

1trueJ wrote:So, is this, like, the 14th Wolvesburg?
Actually I think it's the 9th Wolvesburg
mat709
mat709

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Sun May 13, 2012 9:11 am

jjfajen wrote:I have made a new town called Wolvesburg that is very far from spawn in a good location at the edge of several biomes.

Rules: no griefing, no killing, no stealing, and no building without mayor permission

building rules: no building without mayor permission, no large structures without mayor approval, and 2 story homes require mayor approval

Taxes: all citizens must pay $100 to a mayor or co-mayor to avoid being evicted from the town

Jobs: current jobs include building, exploring, resource gathering, guarding, and shop owning

Location: Wolvesburg is at the meeting point of a jungle, swamp, desert, forest, and plain biome

Buildings: court house, 3 houses, tower, information building, town square, and a bakery

Hopefully I can pay for its officializing as soon as possible and sorry there are no photos
oh god dude if u make a WARP, its gonna get griefed by TeC. srry, cant help wat they do. :
(
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Abcdummy123 Sun May 13, 2012 10:55 am

Don't worry forever, they safe
Don't need to spam all the forums and posts to get attention since no one cares for you

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun May 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Abcdummy123 wrote:Don't worry forever, they safe
Don't need to spam all the forums and posts to get attention since no one cares for you

Lol, we have stopped griefing you, atm. Occasionally we pop on to say hi when barely anyone is on the server, but we've stopped. For now. We're currently coding our client, building up our team, etc.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon May 14, 2012 12:41 am

mat709 wrote:
1trueJ wrote:So, is this, like, the 14th Wolvesburg?
Actually I think it's the 9th Wolvesburg

there was one small one in middlesbury map then a larger successful one then on the foxville map one was leveled and turned into foxville then one was made a little ways from sparta then another one which i don't count because it was too small and then we went back and rebuilt the one near sparta then in the current map there was one with a giant wolf made by Fort which was abandoned becuase fox denied it and finaly the one that is being made today

so there have been 6 to 8 and ironicly only one, the second one, was ever realy successful and it was destroyed by a map reset
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon May 14, 2012 12:46 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:
jjfajen wrote:I have made a new town called Wolvesburg that is very far from spawn in a good location at the edge of several biomes.

Rules: no griefing, no killing, no stealing, and no building without mayor permission

building rules: no building without mayor permission, no large structures without mayor approval, and 2 story homes require mayor approval

Taxes: all citizens must pay $100 to a mayor or co-mayor to avoid being evicted from the town

Jobs: current jobs include building, exploring, resource gathering, guarding, and shop owning

Location: Wolvesburg is at the meeting point of a jungle, swamp, desert, forest, and plain biome

Buildings: court house, 3 houses, tower, information building, town square, and a bakery

Hopefully I can pay for its officializing as soon as possible and sorry there are no photos
oh god dude if u make a WARP, its gonna get griefed by TeC. srry, cant help wat they do. :
(

I know that, every single wolvesburg has been griefed including the new one. It's just a cycle and sometimes a grief can clear the way for something new and better and alot of wolvesburgs were mega griefed and if I haven't gived up at 8 why give up now?
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Tue May 29, 2012 6:47 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:Don't worry forever, they safe

EPIC PWNAGE
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Server Info :: Towns

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum