Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ

+5
Mitchalot1
ForeverBuilder
1trueJ
Fortesgue
unknownOBEY
9 posters

Go down

Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ  Empty Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ

Post  unknownOBEY Tue May 01, 2012 9:50 pm

I can't remember how the template went since TBC deleted your thread and I can't find it now on the new site, but I think its something like this..

Name:unknownOBEY, but it got hacked so new name is Voider87

Length of ban: All it says it The ban hammer has spoken, but Im fairly sure its a perma-ban

Reason for ban: I honestly can't remember what happened exactly, but I guess I killed Axel and it was because Football, Som3thing, lanin and I think abc were all f**ing around with me by griefing my house and killing me millions of times over and over, but that was all settled after by fort. So the reason I killed Axel was I thought he was f**cking with me too, which in fact he wasn't :/ So it would be very much appreciated if you at least read this thread and consider it a little bit. I really want back on the server since I was starting to finally get along with the server.

unknownOBEY/Voider87
unknownOBEY
unknownOBEY

Back to top Go down

Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ  Empty Re: Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ

Post  Fortesgue Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 am

you were banned for building swatikas on the server.

Which is, in my opinion, an even worse crime than griefing.

Fortesgue

Back to top Go down

Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ  Empty Re: Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ

Post  unknownOBEY Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 am

That's what I was banned for?? Are you kidding me? I made them weeks prior to my ban and were removed the day after, I'm surprised anyone even saw them.
unknownOBEY
unknownOBEY

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Sun May 06, 2012 9:03 am

Believe me, making Swastikas on a server with a Jewish admin, AKA me, deserves a punishment worse than IRL death in my opinion.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  unknownOBEY Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Dude, I could give less of a fuck if you were jewish, black, white, mexican or any nationality or "color" that "defines" someone. I hate everyone equally. I didn't build it to offend YOU specifically, nor did I build it with the intentions of offending anyone, I just build it because I was bored. It was left up for a fucking day and the only people that could have seen it were the people who griefed the shit out of me.
unknownOBEY
unknownOBEY

Back to top Go down

Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ  Empty get a life dumbass

Post  ForeverBuilder Sun May 06, 2012 1:04 pm

wow a little kid fughting over the internet trying to make fun of jews. wow. u sir need a life and ur probably staying where you are, BANNED. hitler isnt funny, what if u were in WWII and was a freakin jew?
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Sun May 06, 2012 1:05 pm

1trueJ wrote:Believe me, making Swastikas on a server with a Jewish admin, AKA me, deserves a punishment worse than IRL death in my opinion.
true are u the jewish admin?
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm

unknownOBEY wrote:Dude, I could give less of a fuck if you were jewish, black, white, mexican or any nationality or "color" that "defines" someone. I hate everyone equally. I didn't build it to offend YOU specifically, nor did I build it with the intentions of offending anyone, I just build it because I was bored. It was left up for a fucking day and the only people that could have seen it were the people who griefed the shit out of me.

"I hate everyone equally" . Rofl. You sir, Deserve a medal.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

ForeverBuilder wrote:
1trueJ wrote:Believe me, making Swastikas on a server with a Jewish admin, AKA me, deserves a punishment worse than IRL death in my opinion.
What do you think? I literally said, 'AKA me,' in the sentence.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Mon May 07, 2012 1:49 am

1trueJ wrote:
ForeverBuilder wrote:
What do you think? I literally said, 'AKA me,' in the sentence.

Calm down, True. Everybody lets just calm. Down. Ok? Maybe he thought there was an admin called AKA ME.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ  Empty xD *sarcastically saying*

Post  Mintfur1723 Mon May 07, 2012 6:16 am

NOOOOO
HE IS THE INDIAN COOKIE
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

http://kmdcstar.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 am

Mintfur1723 wrote:NOOOOO
HE IS THE INDIAN COOKIE

Offensive against Indian Cookies! 1truej is stupid, Indian Cookies are nice, and frankly more clever than him.

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am

God, why are you people so damned annoying?
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ  Empty i was being sarcastic

Post  Mintfur1723 Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 am

which i was just answering that question then mudda said that
sooooooooooooooooooo
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

http://kmdcstar.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  unknownOBEY Mon May 07, 2012 3:15 pm

I didn't expect to be this many posts lol, but can you please just unban me? I fucked up bro, but everyone fucks up once in a while. I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings True or anyone elses. It was all just shits and giggles.
unknownOBEY
unknownOBEY

Back to top Go down

Post  unknownOBEY Tue May 08, 2012 7:11 pm

I honestly think you're just busting my balls because I made those the first day I joined and now suddenly getting in shit for it without warning.
unknownOBEY
unknownOBEY

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Wed May 09, 2012 11:52 am

unknownOBEY wrote:Dude, I could give less of a fuck if you were jewish, black, white, mexican or any nationality or "color" that "defines" someone. I hate everyone equally. I didn't build it to offend YOU specifically, nor did I build it with the intentions of offending anyone, I just build it because I was bored. It was left up for a fucking day and the only people that could have seen it were the people who griefed the shit out of me.

Atheist racist.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  unknownOBEY Thu May 10, 2012 9:57 am

Orthokid wrote:

Atheist racist.
That makes no sense :/
unknownOBEY
unknownOBEY

Back to top Go down

Unban UnknownOBEY's IP address PLEASE READ  Empty no fuck off gtfo

Post  ForeverBuilder Sat May 12, 2012 12:59 pm

unknownOBEY wrote:I didn't expect to be this many posts lol, but can you please just unban me? I fucked up bro, but everyone fucks up once in a while. I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings True or anyone elses. It was all just shits and giggles.
wow this is the internet, where adults lie and make things bad (trolls) and i dont want u to be on this server anymore cause swastkas (cant spell shit) are offensive to me, even though im NOT jewish.
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  unknownOBEY Sun May 13, 2012 1:47 pm

ForeverBuilder wrote:
unknownOBEY wrote:I didn't expect to be this many posts lol, but can you please just unban me? I fucked up bro, but everyone fucks up once in a while. I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings True or anyone elses. It was all just shits and giggles.
wow this is the internet, where adults lie and make things bad (trolls) and i dont want u to be on this server anymore cause swastkas (cant spell shit) are offensive to me, even though im NOT jewish.
derp
unknownOBEY
unknownOBEY

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:35 am

Can i hammer Swastikas into your head IRL please?
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down