Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World's Story

+3
Mitchalot1
Sarahangel1234
1trueJ
7 posters

Go down

The World's Story Empty The World's Story

Post  1trueJ Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 pm

In the beginning there was nothing. Then the Fox of Legends came down and said, "Hey, this is boring." The Fox created a new world, called Legendary Craft. This is it's story...
A group of pioneers ventured into the world of Legends. "What the hell..." one of them muttered as he appeared in a quaint little city. "These houses are 4.5 thousand dollars each. I can show you around." a kind eskimo named Varden66 said. Varden66 became Legendary Fox; but that's another story. As the eskimo showed me around, I thought, "I need shelter, don't I?" when a nice man took pity on me and gave me a warm welcome by allowing me to venture with him in the wilderness in exchange for me hunting for his already large party. Soon, I rose in the ranks and soon became the man's right hand man. One day, I came back from a large hunt. Everything was different... The welcome gates of our humble abode were jagged, and broken. There was a man inside, ravaging our chests and killing the men that tried to stop him. I ran in and realized something. I had left my armor in my chest. The one he was looting. As I rushed in with my sword and tried to destroy the terrible assassin, he ran me in. I left to think. I came back one week later, but I realized something. I had enough money for some things. I talked to Varden and purchased one of the nice, brick houses in the main city. I bought a porch, attic, basement... The works. Soon later, a talented builder named Fortesgue found the materials to make a new city. A better city. I purchased a humongous mansion made by Fortesgue better than any I had seen before. It only cost me everything I owned... Soon after, a travesty happened. A girl named... I don't want to say it again... Kibbles... She destroyed everything. The mansion, the windmill, the church, the city, the basements, everything. Varden, then starting to go under the guise of Legendary Fox, decided to start anew.
To Be Continued...
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

The World's Story Empty Re: The World's Story

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 pm

True you always have such great stories Smile

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Thank you. Do you want to see approximations of what I felt like after the grief? Because I'm showing them anyway.

1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 am

1trueJ wrote:Thank you. Do you want to see approximations of what I felt like after the grief? Because I'm showing them anyway.

Haha! Great stuff 1TrueJew. Very Happy
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Fuck off, you spoiled little brat. It's 1trueJ, and no matter what you say, the "J" doesn't stand for "Jew" you little racist. And tell Drunk_Seryth to fuck off too.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:37 am

1trueJ wrote:Thank you. Do you want to see approximations of what I felt like after the grief? Because I'm showing them anyway.

On the computer I am currently on I can't watch that video D: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

The World's Story Empty Can someone give me the ip for the server?

Post  iTz_Alpa_GuN_X Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 am

Can someone give me the ip for the server?
I lost it
iTz_Alpa_GuN_X
iTz_Alpa_GuN_X

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 am

1trueJ wrote:Fuck off, you spoiled little brat. It's 1trueJ, and no matter what you say, the "J" doesn't stand for "Jew" you little racist. And tell Drunk_Seryth to fuck off too.

Oh, I thought you were dedicated to your faith. Guess not.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 am

1trueJ wrote:Fuck off, you spoiled little brat. It's 1trueJ, and no matter what you say, the "J" doesn't stand for "Jew" you little racist. And tell Drunk_Seryth to fuck off too.

Well now that is not very nice is it it was a long time ago but you are still jewish and should be purged from the world HAIL HITLER 1trueJew.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am

iTz_Alpa_GuN_X wrote:Can someone give me the ip for the server?
I lost it

There's a different topic with the ip on it
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:36 am

jjfajen wrote:
I lost it

Indeed. So, jj. How ya been?
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Mitchalot1 wrote:
jjfajen wrote:
I lost it

good, visiting family in Missouri Very Happy
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 pm

jjfajen wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
jjfajen wrote:
I lost it

good, visiting family in Missouri Very Happy

Good good Smile
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 am

Sarahangel1234 wrote:True you always have such great stories Smile

Tru dat

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

1trueJ wrote: In the beginning there was nothing. Then the Fox of Legends came down and said, "Hey, this is boring." The Fox created a new world, called Legendary Craft. This is it's story...
A group of pioneers ventured into the world of Legends. "What the hell..." one of them muttered as he appeared in a quaint little city. "These houses are 4.5 thousand dollars each. I can show you around." a kind eskimo named Varden66 said. Varden66 became Legendary Fox; but that's another story. As the eskimo showed me around, I thought, "I need shelter, don't I?" when a nice man took pity on me and gave me a warm welcome by allowing me to venture with him in the wilderness in exchange for me hunting for his already large party. Soon, I rose in the ranks and soon became the man's right hand man. One day, I came back from a large hunt. Everything was different... The welcome gates of our humble abode were jagged, and broken. There was a man inside, ravaging our chests and killing the men that tried to stop him. I ran in and realized something. I had left my armor in my chest. The one he was looting. As I rushed in with my sword and tried to destroy the terrible assassin, he ran me in. I left to think. I came back one week later, but I realized something. I had enough money for some things. I talked to Varden and purchased one of the nice, brick houses in the main city. I bought a porch, attic, basement... The works. Soon later, a talented builder named Fortesgue found the materials to make a new city. A better city. I purchased a humongous mansion made by Fortesgue better than any I had seen before. It only cost me everything I owned... Soon after, a travesty happened. A girl named... I don't want to say it again... Kibbles... She destroyed everything. The mansion, the windmill, the church, the city, the basements, everything. Varden, then starting to go under the guise of Legendary Fox, decided to start anew.
To Be Continued...

Story of the jewish scumbag.
Next story upcoming.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:08 am

Drunk_Seryth wrote:
1trueJ wrote: In the beginning there was nothing. Then the Fox of Legends came down and said, "Hey, this is boring." The Fox created a new world, called Legendary Craft. This is it's story...
To Be Continued...

Next story upcoming.
Story of the guy who's pissed because the Ku Klux Klan rejected him for being too racist and anti-Semitic. Next Story upcoming.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:42 am

1trueJ wrote:
Drunk_Seryth wrote:
To Be Continued...

Next story upcoming.
Story of the guy who's pissed because the Ku Klux Klan rejected him for being too racist and anti-Semitic. Next Story upcoming.

I don't think you can be too racist for the ku klux klan Onetruejew please do not get so angry. Thank you. Jewish fuck.
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down