Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeC Abilities

+7
Orthokid
andrewroxs
Fortesgue
Abcdummy123
Mudda_Trucka
Mitchalot1
xiownx
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TeC Abilities Empty TeC Abilities

Post  xiownx Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 am

Hey, does anyone know what TeC uses like just a standard hacked client or do they have good stuff. I would like to know so I know how to defend my structures I have built (Even though they are protected.).

Also I would like to know their reason for this. Attacking a server with younger players and a missing owner. It's like playing a game on difficulty easy, you can say you beat it but yet there is almost no achievement.

Even though I personally haven't had a issue with them other than the crashes. It would be nice to have them stopped. Also are they using multiple accounts or just switching ips?

Thanks.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities Empty Re: TeC Abilities

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 am

xiownx wrote:Hey, does anyone know what TeC uses like just a standard hacked client or do they have good stuff. I would like to know so I know how to defend my structures I have built (Even though they are protected.).

Also I would like to know their reason for this. Attacking a server with younger players and a missing owner. It's like playing a game on difficulty easy, you can say you beat it but yet there is almost no achievement.

Even though I personally haven't had a issue with them other than the crashes. It would be nice to have them stopped. Also are they using multiple accounts or just switching ips?

Thanks.

I could give you our hack logs if you like. Still wouldn't defend your structures. Unless you build it out of bedrock, and change every block within around a 300 block radius to bedrock.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 am

xiownx wrote:Hey, does anyone know what TeC uses like just a standard hacked client or do they have good stuff. I would like to know so I know how to defend my structures I have built (Even though they are protected.).

Thanks.

Thats the thing, unban our ips and accounts and we will leave you alone, TeC Swear, that is the most truthful thing ever, we liked the server, we got banned unfairly and your server fucked with the wrong people, forts fault not ours. and we would also like chest full of diamondblocks or admins permissions, whichever.

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 am

Mudda_Trucka wrote:

Thanks.

Thats the thing, unban our ips and accounts and we will leave you alone, TeC Swear, that is the most truthful thing ever, we liked the server, we got banned unfairly and your server fucked with the wrong people, forts fault not ours. and we would also like chest full of diamondblocks or admins permissions, whichever.

We know we're asking for a lot, but hey, why not?
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities Empty Why not?

Post  Abcdummy123 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 am

So a hacker is asking for admin power
Thats like saying," You won a million dollars, let me give you another million."
Your just gonna end up banning everyone, grief some more and do some more hacking

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:51 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
Mudda_Trucka wrote:

Thanks.

We know we're asking for a lot, but hey, why not?

Why can't it be something like team Tec deserves ice cream instead or give you a cake. That is like asking a king to let the enemy raid their castle. Also why not just find a server that is actually fun to grief. Since some players don't know really how to deal with hackers very well in game it makes us easier to grief. It is like playing Hide and go Seek with a bunch of 5 year old no matter what your going to win.

Now if you wanna come up with reasonable terms it would be more realistic to make them happen. I don't know what a group of griefers would possibly want. Maybe a live sex tape of some gay camels getting it on or a in game teddy bear I don't give a fuck.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Fortesgue Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm

No.

I don't ban people on unreasonable terms, you committed a crime. Whats even more amusing is the original crime is now irrelevant, your constant server crashing gives us complete reason to never want you in our community, your demands are never going to happen, sorry.

The truth of it all is, had you been reasonable, contacted us in a reasonable manner before constantly crashing, griefing and you-tubing us, we could have likely come to some arrangement some time ago. We have given second chances before.

Shame really, one or two of you actually seem to have a sense of humour.

Fortesgue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Fortesgue wrote:Thats the thing, unban our ips and accounts and we will leave you alone, TeC Swear, that is the most truthful thing ever, we liked the server, we got banned unfairly and your server fucked with the wrong people, forts fault not ours. and we would also like chest full of diamondblocks or admins permissions, whichever.

No.

I don't ban people on unreasonable terms, you committed a crime. Whats even more amusing is the original crime is now irrelevant, your constant server crashing gives us complete reason to never want you in our community, your demands are never going to happen, sorry.

The truth of it all is, had you been reasonable, contacted us in a reasonable manner before constantly crashing, griefing and you-tubing us, we could have likely come to some arrangement some time ago. We have given second chances before.

Shame really, one or two of you actually seem to have a sense of humour.

1, Admins are rarely online.
2, We couldn't get back onto the server to see the forum link WITHOUT hacking.
3, Therfore, we couldn't contact you.

And ofc we don't want op, that was more of a troll...
And I understand you don't want to unban us, but we're quite truthful people.
Afterall, i said to Neo "If you take this iron helm that's messing up my inventory, i'll stop killing you guys and kill Spektrous (another hacker who was on the server killing everyone) and I did...
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Yes, we didn;t mean the OP, I am just a Troll, we just want to have a few items, unbanned and play, we like the server, and your right, we do have a sense of humour, so why not unban us? You can ban us if we break the rules, we won't crash or grief ever! You banned us, which made us laugh and wanna make you regret it, thats all Smile

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:04 am

Mudda_Trucka wrote:Yes, we didn;t mean the OP, I am just a Troll, we just want to have a few items, unbanned and play, we like the server, and your right, we do have a sense of humour, so why not unban us? You can ban us if we break the rules, we won't crash or grief ever! You banned us, which made us laugh and wanna make you regret it, thats all Smile

-_____-
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Leave hackers / griefers alone, and they will leave too. It depends on the griefer / hacker. I know from experience. They WANT people to call them jackasses and say **** ******* ***** ***** ****. Ya know?
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:41 am

Orthokid wrote:Leave hackers / griefers alone, and they will leave too. It depends on the griefer / hacker. I know from experience. They WANT people to call them jackasses and say **** ******* ***** ***** ****. Ya know?

Added to the list of people that understand. For that reason, you and Abc SHOULD be admin.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
Orthokid wrote:Leave hackers / griefers alone, and they will leave too. It depends on the griefer / hacker. I know from experience. They WANT people to call them jackasses and say **** ******* ***** ***** ****. Ya know?

Added to the list of people that understand. For that reason, you and Abc SHOULD be admin.

I personally know how to deal with griefers. Though some hackers can find you easily. Maybe they have ways to tp to you, maybe they have your coordinates in a corner. So I usually just don't talk because then they don't notice me. My house is very very far away from spawn so that is not a problem. Though if they can get to me by some unethical way then I'm gonna be smarter with what I do.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 am

xiownx wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:

I personally know how to deal with griefers. Though some hackers can find you easily. Maybe they have ways to tp to you, maybe they have your coordinates in a corner. So I usually just don't talk because then they don't notice me. My house is very very far away from spawn so that is not a problem. Though if they can get to me by some unethical way then I'm gonna be smarter with what I do.

Case of point. One time, a hacker actually tp'ed to me and gave me diamond armor for understanding them (I burned it immediatly).
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 am

Orthokid wrote:
xiownx wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:

Case of point. One time, a hacker actually tp'ed to me and gave me diamond armor for understanding them (I burned it immediatly).

Ortho, add me on skype.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities Empty Dear TeC

Post  iTz_Alpa_GuN_X Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:08 am

Yo TeC!

How about you go to a nother server, wich I don't really like & I could give you op.
The server admins are racist, dumb, offencive & got huge egos & they ban you if you say: Yo [AdminName] you are dumb.

They'd dont know anything about servers (wich is why I am op) I am the only one keeping the people on it. & they still dont show respect to me. That's why I offer you this deal.

Will you accept this deal?
The server isn't up 24/7 but it's up a lot.
iTz_Alpa_GuN_X
iTz_Alpa_GuN_X

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:55 am

iTz_Alpa_GuN_X wrote:Yo TeC!

How about you go to a nother server, wich I don't really like & I could give you op.
The server admins are racist, dumb, offencive & got huge egos & they ban you if you say: Yo [AdminName] you are dumb.

They'd dont know anything about servers (wich is why I am op) I am the only one keeping the people on it. & they still dont show respect to me. That's why I offer you this deal.

Give me the IP and Gimme OP and we will stop Smile

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 am

Mudda_Trucka wrote:
iTz_Alpa_GuN_X wrote:Yo TeC!

Give me the IP and Gimme OP and we will stop Smile

As long as it makes a good video Very Happy
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities Empty Seriously

Post  Abcdummy123 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 am

I don't see how continuously crashing the server makes a FUCKEN good movie.

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:I don't see how continuously crashing the server makes a FUCKEN good movie.

Umad Bro?

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:I don't see how continuously crashing the server makes a FUCKEN good movie.

Me neither. Mudda, the young apprentice, bound it to a key he accidentally keeps pressing. I rage at him too.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities Empty Fucken DICK

Post  Abcdummy123 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 am

Why the fuck does he bound it to a button then? Since he's part of your friend make him stop crashing the fk server
seriously, i dont care if he can grief me
ITs just wsting time for people to fix it

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:Why the fuck does he bound it to a button then? Since he's part of your friend make him stop crashing the fk server
seriously, i dont care if he can grief me
ITs just wsting time for people to fix it

I told him to. But he never listens... *shakes head*
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:34 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:

Me neither. Mudda, the young apprentice, bound it to a key he accidentally keeps pressing. I rage at him too.

Young apprentice? lol Nice Very Happy

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:

lol wasn't it w?
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum