Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors story

5 posters

Go down

A warriors story Empty A warriors story

Post  jd9191997 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 am

A WARROIRS STORY

I have come from a distant land, full of evil and despair. Full of greifers and thieves alike. I have come from this fallen land, to make sure no one else suffers the same fate as my home. After years of traveling, i have found this new land, the one the people call "legendary craft", i have found this land very resourceful and proud. I have decided to stay here, but at a price. After a couple days, my house is complete and i set out to find food, when i am attacked and killed in combat. this land is in peril, full of greifers and thieves. this land must not have the same fate as my homeland. Diamond sword in hand, i set out to right the wrongs of the wicked and foul. To be continued......

A WARROIRS STORY PART 2
After a couple days in my forest surrounded hut, i decided to move away and join a group called the Dragon slayers. Their sole purpose is to defeat lose Enderdragons till none remain, its not slaying greifers, but its a start. I stay for a couple months and soon find out that the owner never shows himself anymore and there are no dragons to fight, so i quit and join up with another group, by the name: the clerics of Holy apple.
This group is more about fighting monsters and greifers then the last group so i stay. soon after i meet a friendly creeper wondering out in the forest. he calls himself jjfajen and he and i become friends. we stick out for each other and together we will survive. watch out greifers, thieves, and scum of LC, because together, me and jjfajen are unstoppable. To be continued
A WARROIRS STORY PART 3
jj and i have been living in the same town for a while. the clerics of holyapple have been run down and now i finally have the perfect guild to join. The assassins. its a guild of killing the greifers, the exact reason i came to this server. However, the hackers are growing and the server is becoming more corrupt. the server owner "fox" has decided to wipe the face of the earth of all scum, and start new from the ashes. Enderdragons, mans worst fear, were everywhere. i saw the destruction of the main town "foxville" and all other smaller towns surrounding it.
i decide to go out and kill these beast by myself, i arrive in the assassins base just to see a dragon burn it to the ground and fly off, the dragon is too much for me......im losing strength........ the last thing i see is jj running towards me....... To be continued

A WARROIRS STORY PART 4
I woke up in a land i did not remember, there was a plains.....a little wooden temple....... and a shining sea to the south. i had no idea what was going on, when i see fox join and explain everything. He told us of all the grefers there were on the old map, all the thieves, all the hackers. He told us that if everyone started again, started equal, then the grefers would start a honest life, thieves would have nothing to steal and would collect like the rest of us. Something in my mind told me he was wrong, greifer greif for fun, thieves steel because they have no skill, hackers hack to annoy us and cause us pain. but i gave his new map a chance. i went around the woods and realized all guilds were wiped in the map reset, oh no, my assassins are no more. i decide to make a little wooden house while i figure out ways to get enough money and pin down fox to get my assassins back up and running. Fox has decided to Propose to his girlfriend sarahangle, and told us the first event o the new map would be a weeding, and told us we must bring a gift, i go mining to find gold and sell the extra materials to start saving up to make my assassins once more.....
(To be continued)
A WARROIRS STORY PART 5
It is a sad day. Fox the server owner has officially denied my assassins to become again. My spirit is broken, and so is my skill. I have seem to have lost all experience with fighting greifers and my training as an assassin. i'm thinking of quitting, just giving up my goal of defending the land from the evil ones. Perhaps ill settle down, build a house, raise some pigs, build a farm. Perhaps ill open a shop and sell my good to the people of this land. Perhaps ill travel around this land and see all the sites, all the towns, all the ruins. perhaps ill be a miner, finding gold and diamond. perhaps ill be a lumberjack. so many choices, which road do i go down? but later, i'm traveling though a forest, looking for some chicken to make my dinner. i stumble upon a ghost town. it looks so sad, as if it had feelings, as if it was once great. i look around and i what i see will change my life and opinion in this server forever. Its shocks me, frightens me, and most of all angers me. I see...
To be continued.....

A WARROIRS STORY PART 6 (TROLL)
I SEE A.......A.....CAT
the end
A WARROIRS STORY PART 6
What i see is a occlet, it runs away from me so i pull out a fish and tame it. A persain cat, its so cute and Innocent,no one would be cruel enough to kill one of these guys (Epic Foreshadowing). i'm walking though the town, it looks like someone hasn't been here for a while,no signs of life. Suddenly i hear a noise, a kind of scream, i look around just in time to see my cat fall to the ground. I'm in shock,who would do something like this? i look up and the murder is running my way with a stone sword and leather, hmp cute. i whip out my sharpness one diamond sword and cut his heat right out of his chest. i see him drop to the ground and his stuff looks awfully shady. i look at it, wooden planks, stone bricks, gravel, what do these things have in common i wonder. i look around the town, that guy wasn't just a murder, he was a greifer. he telaports back and i grab him by the neck in till he decides to talk. "yes, i greifed this place" the greifer said. "what happened to this town, TELL ME", "We.....we.... we did it, we came in the night, destroyed the town, took the stuff, raided the chests, made this town what it is today" he said with an evil smile. "What is this, a new gang?". "the worst kind of gang, all the greifers and hacker have joined together, the end of this server is coming, fox himself will bow before the might of "GRIEFERS UNITED" MAHAHAHHAHAHA" i ended his life on that spot. it is just as i feared, the greifers have grown smarter, we cant kill them all, a group of greifers is worst then one. i believe my time of hiding is over, assassins or not ill continue my training as an assassin, this server needs a hero,someone to stand above the rest and destroy "griefers untied" (GU). this server needs a warrior, now more then ever, no one more eager to step up but me.
To be continued.....

A WARROIRS STORY PART 7
i search and find the server owner fox and tell him of GU. "That's stupid, grievers cant organize, they are too retarded. when we find a griever we can just ban him and think nothing of it" He doesn't know what hes in for. i decide to make an organization of my own, i will call it "Warriors of Legendary Craft" (WLC). our troops will involve
Me, JJ, Ortho, mat, true, andrew, and fort. with these men, we can wipe grieving off of LC forever!
A WARRIOR'S STORY PART 8

The WLC is in action, we are stopping grievers left and right and up and down and sideways! However, the grievers are getting smarter everyday, they use hacks to hide themselves and hacks to simply take down the server all together. Fox is seen little these days, so we are on our own. with admins true and fort on our side, we can do it. But i'm beginning to doubt whether or not i can beat the GU at all. they have too many and their hacks can erase the ban list so they can all get back on and we have to start over again. Then one day a part of the GU breaks off and makes their own group, this is like nothing i've seen before, they are forum spammers, grievers, hackers, and somehow slightly friendly and funny. i hate this group more then all of the GU, they have different names and looks, so they always keep us guessing. they demand we un-ban their first accounts and give them diamonds and weapons. they wish to take over LC, blackmail us, and take away the powers of admins themselves.
i will NOT be blackmailed, we will fight. but they are cowards, crashing the server every time an admin comes on to help. I will have the last laugh, no matter what. i [i]WILL
defeat the group, who call themselves.....TeC
A WARRIOR'S STORY PART 9

Its been a while since i last saw any signs of the GU and i think they have died down and started greifing somewhere else. At last, i can sit in my newly designed house and just breath for a minute. I walk outside and sit on a bench and watch people at work, laughing, enjoying minecraft the way they should. I eat a Golden apple and think of all the good times I've had, and wonder if the grifers will ever come back. days then weeks go past and not a single thing has happened on LC. The most fun I've had in Days is jumping off my roof over and over. I start to drift away to sleep when i hear a noise outside, i run out and look up. To my horror, The stars and moon are falling from the sky and crashing into the world with loud explosions. I don't know whats going on, but i know this adventure will be one to remember...
To be continued.....
A WARRIOR'S STORY- PART 10
The first thing i do is run inside and get my trusted Diamond armor and fire aspect sword and quickly put them on.i run back outside and see that most of utonia has been smashed by the force of the falling stars,which i now see to be meteors. By now most of the utonians have fled the city and have set of to seek shelter, i am the last remaining. I walk into one of the craters and see a slight sign of movement, and a sharp SSSSSSSSS. I know what to do by instinct, i dive to my left, turn around, and prepare to strike, but something stops me. This creeper is not green and slimy, its....Blue! I lower my sword and look around the utonia ruins. The more i wonder around the ruins, the more i see of the Blue creepers. i walk into my house, which has strangely not been hit by meteors, and stop dead in my tracks. i see a small group of Blue creepers in my living room. They spot me and the biggest creeper begins to speak....
To be Continued......

A WARRIOR'S STORY PART 11: THE LAST BATTLE
The largest of the blue creepers speak to me: "your world isssss at itssssss final daysssssss, we have come to rid the universe of Legendary craft! Ssssssssssay goodbye to your ssssssserver!"
i dive out of the way just as on of the blue creepers explodes, which it exploded into more blue creepers, at this rate, the whole server will be over run!
The king blue creeper (who call themselves the reapers) says to me in his nerve ending hisssing: "you may asssss well give up now earthling, we have never been defeated, and never WILL be defeated!"
Just as all the reapers around me are about to blow up.....i hear a different hissing, a more freindly hissing.
JJ!
just as the king reaper orders me to die, my creeper friend jumps at the king reaper and decapitates him with My diamond sword, which i had dropped when the reapers attacked me.
As soon as the king reaper is down, all the reapers explode at the same time...... leaving my town, my home, and the whole server in ruins.....
A few of us made it out alive. me, jj, abc, fort, and even the so called hackers mitch and mudda. we go to another sever, a better server. just as we depart, jj yells behind "SEE YA LATER, SHITLORDS!"
i chuckled.....
"as a old story ends, better one begins. we will continue the adventure on a better server, i think we shall call it..... endercraft."
The End

Last edited by jd9191997 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 11 times in total
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

A warriors story Empty Re: A warriors story

Post  jd9191997 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 am

UPDATE:
posted a warroirs story parts 1-6
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:23 am

Awesome!
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 am

Also, a request. add "CU" or "Crashers United", A division of "GU"
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 am

ya i will, oh and i need something for fox to say which shows him as stubborn and dosn't think the GU will get far
BUT IT WILL
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:34 am

You should really look at the spelling and grammar. Otherwise, pretty good. I liked my story better, though...
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 am

UPDATE
chapter 7 added
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 pm

UPDATE:
chapter 10 added
Text changed to Italic
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 pm

100th viewer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 pm

jd9191997 wrote:
A WARROIRS STORY

I have come from a distant land, full of evil and despair. Full of greifers and thieves alike. I have come from this fallen land, to make sure no one else suffers the same fate as my home. After years of traveling, i have found this new land, the one the people call "legendary craft", i have found this land very resourceful and proud. I have decided to stay here, but at a price. After a couple days, my house is complete and i set out to find food, when i am attacked and killed in combat. this land is in peril, full of greifers and thieves. this land must not have the same fate as my homeland. Diamond sword in hand, i set out to right the wrongs of the wicked and foul. To be continued......

A WARROIRS STORY PART 2
After a couple days in my forest surrounded hut, i decided to move away and join a group called the Dragon slayers. Their sole purpose is to defeat lose Enderdragons till none remain, its not slaying greifers, but its a start. I stay for a couple months and soon find out that the owner never shows himself anymore and there are no dragons to fight, so i quit and join up with another group, by the name: the clerics of Holy apple.
This group is more about fighting monsters and greifers then the last group so i stay. soon after i meet a friendly creeper wondering out in the forest. he calls himself jjfajen and he and i become friends. we stick out for each other and together we will survive. watch out greifers, thieves, and scum of LC, because together, me and jjfajen are unstoppable. To be continued
A WARROIRS STORY PART 3
jj and i have been living in the same town for a while. the clerics of holyapple have been run down and now i finally have the perfect guild to join. The assassins. its a guild of killing the greifers, the exact reason i came to this server. However, the hackers are growing and the server is becoming more corrupt. the server owner "fox" has decided to wipe the face of the earth of all scum, and start new from the ashes. Enderdragons, mans worst fear, were everywhere. i saw the destruction of the main town "foxville" and all other smaller towns surrounding it.
i decide to go out and kill these beast by myself, i arrive in the assassins base just to see a dragon burn it to the ground and fly off, the dragon is too much for me......im losing strength........ the last thing i see is jj running towards me....... To be continued

A WARROIRS STORY PART 4
I woke up in a land i did not remember, there was a plains.....a little wooden temple....... and a shining sea to the south. i had no idea what was going on, when i see fox join and explain everything. He told us of all the grefers there were on the old map, all the thieves, all the hackers. He told us that if everyone started again, started equal, then the grefers would start a honest life, thieves would have nothing to steal and would collect like the rest of us. Something in my mind told me he was wrong, greifer greif for fun, thieves steel because they have no skill, hackers hack to annoy us and cause us pain. but i gave his new map a chance. i went around the woods and realized all guilds were wiped in the map reset, oh no, my assassins are no more. i decide to make a little wooden house while i figure out ways to get enough money and pin down fox to get my assassins back up and running. Fox has decided to Propose to his girlfriend sarahangle, and told us the first event o the new map would be a weeding, and told us we must bring a gift, i go mining to find gold and sell the extra materials to start saving up to make my assassins once more.....
(To be continued)
A WARROIRS STORY PART 5
It is a sad day. Fox the server owner has officially denied my assassins to become again. My spirit is broken, and so is my skill. I have seem to have lost all experience with fighting greifers and my training as an assassin. i'm thinking of quitting, just giving up my goal of defending the land from the evil ones. Perhaps ill settle down, build a house, raise some pigs, build a farm. Perhaps ill open a shop and sell my good to the people of this land. Perhaps ill travel around this land and see all the sites, all the towns, all the ruins. perhaps ill be a miner, finding gold and diamond. perhaps ill be a lumberjack. so many choices, which road do i go down? but later, i'm traveling though a forest, looking for some chicken to make my dinner. i stumble upon a ghost town. it looks so sad, as if it had feelings, as if it was once great. i look around and i what i see will change my life and opinion in this server forever. Its shocks me, frightens me, and most of all angers me. I see...
To be continued.....

A WARROIRS STORY PART 6 (TROLL)
I SEE A.......A.....CAT
the end
A WARROIRS STORY PART 6
What i see is a occlet, it runs away from me so i pull out a fish and tame it. A persain cat, its so cute and Innocent,no one would be cruel enough to kill one of these guys (Epic Foreshadowing). i'm walking though the town, it looks like someone hasn't been here for a while,no signs of life. Suddenly i hear a noise, a kind of scream, i look around just in time to see my cat fall to the ground. I'm in shock,who would do something like this? i look up and the murder is running my way with a stone sword and leather, hmp cute. i whip out my sharpness one diamond sword and cut his heat right out of his chest. i see him drop to the ground and his stuff looks awfully shady. i look at it, wooden planks, stone bricks, gravel, what do these things have in common i wonder. i look around the town, that guy wasn't just a murder, he was a greifer. he telaports back and i grab him by the neck in till he decides to talk. "yes, i greifed this place" the greifer said. "what happened to this town, TELL ME", "We.....we.... we did it, we came in the night, destroyed the town, took the stuff, raided the chests, made this town what it is today" he said with an evil smile. "What is this, a new gang?". "the worst kind of gang, all the greifers and hacker have joined together, the end of this server is coming, fox himself will bow before the might of "GRIEFERS UNITED" MAHAHAHHAHAHA" i ended his life on that spot. it is just as i feared, the greifers have grown smarter, we cant kill them all, a group of greifers is worst then one. i believe my time of hiding is over, assassins or not ill continue my training as an assassin, this server needs a hero,someone to stand above the rest and destroy "griefers untied" (GU). this server needs a warrior, now more then ever, no one more eager to step up but me.
To be continued.....

A WARROIRS STORY PART 7
i search and find the server owner fox and tell him of GU. "That's stupid, grievers cant organize, they are too retarded. when we find a griever we can just ban him and think nothing of it" He doesn't know what hes in for. i decide to make an organization of my own, i will call it "Warriors of Legendary Craft" (WLC). our troops will involve
Me, JJ, Ortho, mat, true, andrew, and fort. with these men, we can wipe grieving off of LC forever!
A WARRIOR'S STORY PART 8

The WLC is in action, we are stopping grievers left and right and up and down and sideways! However, the grievers are getting smarter everyday, they use hacks to hide themselves and hacks to simply take down the server all together. Fox is seen little these days, so we are on our own. with admins true and fort on our side, we can do it. But i'm beginning to doubt whether or not i can beat the GU at all. they have too many and their hacks can erase the ban list so they can all get back on and we have to start over again. Then one day a part of the GU breaks off and makes their own group, this is like nothing i've seen before, they are forum spammers, grievers, hackers, and somehow slightly friendly and funny. i hate this group more then all of the GU, they have different names and looks, so they always keep us guessing. they demand we un-ban their first accounts and give them diamonds and weapons. they wish to take over LC, blackmail us, and take away the powers of admins themselves.
i will NOT be blackmailed, we will fight. but they are cowards, crashing the server every time an admin comes on to help. I will have the last laugh, no matter what. i [i]WILL
defeat the group, who call themselves.....TeC
A WARRIOR'S STORY PART 9

Its been a while since i last saw any signs of the GU and i think they have died down and started greifing somewhere else. At last, i can sit in my newly designed house and just breath for a minute. I walk outside and sit on a bench and watch people at work, laughing, enjoying minecraft the way they should. I eat a Golden apple and think of all the good times I've had, and wonder if the grifers will ever come back. days then weeks go past and not a single thing has happened on LC. The most fun I've had in Days is jumping off my roof over and over. I start to drift away to sleep when i hear a noise outside, i run out and look up. To my horror, The stars and moon are falling from the sky and crashing into the world with loud explosions. I don't know whats going on, but i know this adventure will be one to remember...
To be continued.....
A WARRIOR'S STORY- PART 10
The first thing i do is run inside and get my trusted Diamond armor and fire aspect sword and quickly put them on.i run back outside and see that most of utonia has been smashed by the force of the falling stars,which i now see to be meteors. By now most of the utonians have fled the city and have set of to seek shelter, i am the last remaining. I walk into one of the craters and see a slight sign of movement, and a sharp SSSSSSSSS. I know what to do by instinct, i dive to my left, turn around, and prepare to strike, but something stops me. This creeper is not green and slimy, its....Blue! I lower my sword and look around the utonia ruins. The more i wonder around the ruins, the more i see of the Blue creepers. i walk into my house, which has strangely not been hit by meteors, and stop dead in my tracks. i see a small group of Blue creepers in my living room. They spot me and the biggest creeper begins to speak....
To be Continued......

You spelt warriors wrong....*facepalm*
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunk_Seryth Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm

1trueJ wrote:You should really look at the spelling and grammar. Otherwise, pretty good. I liked my story better, though...

Was it called "Story of a jewish scumbag" ?
Drunk_Seryth
Drunk_Seryth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down