Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please unban me i starting to cry!

+3
Mitchalot1
ForeverBuilder
spikerpiker100
7 posters

Go down

Please unban me i starting to cry! Empty Please unban me i starting to cry!

Post  spikerpiker100 Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 am

I beg you to unban me im starting to get lonley and im starting to cry!Please unban me! Sad
spikerpiker100
spikerpiker100

Back to top Go down

Please unban me i starting to cry! Empty i agree with spiker

Post  ForeverBuilder Sat May 05, 2012 11:49 am

im also starting to cry, playing on shitty servers and not a fresh good one = (legendarycraft)
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Please unban me i starting to cry! Empty Re: Please unban me i starting to cry!

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

spikerpiker100 wrote:I beg you to unban me im starting to get lonley and im starting to cry!Please unban me! Sad

And people say that griefers are no lives...
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahangel1234 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:41 am

Although spiker should be held for his actions the player is only about 10, he is not fully aware as to what he was doing, i am though aware that he deleted all his hacks and really is upset about his ban.
Spiker i wish you the bset in your ban appeal Smile

Sarahangel1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Fortesgue Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:53 am

Denied.

Told about 100 times about his hacking//flying, and still didnt listen.

Fortesgue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:24 am

Fortesgue wrote:Denied.

Told about 100 times about his hacking//flying, and still didnt listen.

Woo! GO FORT! YEAH!
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  spikerpiker100 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 pm

I beg you Fort! It's been 3 Months since I went on LegendaryCraft! My Birth-Day is coming up soon and here is my wish. "I wish I was unbanned from LegendaryCraft!" My friend Daniel K. Put a protector on my computer so I never can download hacks ever again. Please unban me! p.s Thank you Sarah for being a Good friend and fort too and everyone on LegendaryCraft. I will miss you for now until I get unbanned.

Sincerely,
spikerpiker100

spikerpiker100
spikerpiker100

Back to top Go down

Please unban me i starting to cry! Empty How bout this

Post  Abcdummy123 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:08 am

When LC comes back up, we'll give good players a new chance (possibility)
I'll talk to all the others admin and if they all agree, we'll give a second chance to the people that actually wants to play
Ex: Spiker , Forever, etc. and who ever wants to be unbanned unless they're obviously hacking / griefing

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:When LC comes back up, we'll give good players a new chance (possibility)
I'll talk to all the others admin and if they all agree, we'll give a second chance to the people that actually wants to play
Ex: Spiker , Forever, etc. and who ever wants to be unbanned unless they're obviously hacking / griefing

Obviously i'm a good player *yawn*.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Please unban me i starting to cry! Empty thank you :)

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:When LC comes back up, we'll give good players a new chance (possibility)
thank you abc. i WILL give you proof that i dont hack when LC is back, k? the proof is if i type -. thats the proof on LC. THX
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:
thank you abc. i WILL give you proof that i dont hack when LC is back, k? the proof is if i type -. thats the proof on LC. THX

Won't prove anything.
Nodus has a new console that lets you type -help, anything - . Completely pointless.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:29 pm

please unban me... FUS RO NO!!!!!!!!!! *epic cinimatic nature shots of minecraft*
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 am

jjfajen wrote:please unban me... FUS RO NO!!!!!!!!!! *epic cinimatic nature shots of minecraft*
-________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________- guess what that is
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:31 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:
jjfajen wrote:please unban me... FUS RO NO!!!!!!!!!! *epic cinimatic nature shots of minecraft*
-________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________- guess what that is

when I looked at the comment it was only one line of epic derp face but when I went to comment on it it was really long. anyways...
-___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___- -___-
HIPPO STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down