Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i know i know i used nodus but read me

5 posters

Go down

i know i know i used nodus but read me Empty i know i know i used nodus but read me

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 pm

okok i know i used nodus hacks BUT i could of been jailed or asked to unilstall it instead of a quick -ban hammer
i was caught by abcdummy123, and wow some of the people here have nodus, other admins know, and they DIDNT get banned. plz read this and unban me i feel Sad

-foreveriron
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

i know i know i used nodus but read me Empty Forever, and your hacking

Post  Abcdummy123 Wed May 02, 2012 12:29 pm

I've been stalking you the whole time since Andrew whispered me "Forever whispered me I use Nodus" and then he said you flew
Obviously, you can't see me cause I can vanish but apprently I saw you fly several times
Plus, even if others use Nodus, doesn't mean you should to you advantage
You say others use Nodus, then point it out and we can watch over them too

If other admins agree for me to unban me, i'll unban you but for now, ur staying where you are

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

i know i know i used nodus but read me Empty Re: i know i know i used nodus but read me

Post  ForeverBuilder Wed May 02, 2012 12:39 pm

look ill uninstall the nodus, k? i love this server and i made good friends and, well i just cant see me in ban hammer. i dont know wat else to say.........................................
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

i know i know i used nodus but read me Empty Re: i know i know i used nodus but read me

Post  ForeverBuilder Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 am

i will do ANYTHING ON THE SERVER if i get unbanned cause thats how desprate i am. this is my 2nd favorite server gone, and my life isnt going good right now. but this isnt a story about ma life so -facepalm- i also dont remember using fly yesturday (except once to get out of a hole with chickens) and i dont think stalking gets people anywhere and banned (well on my server) plus u could o fgone easier and just did a TIMELINE of the ban and that would be good to know.................

-foreveriron
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu May 03, 2012 7:00 am

ForeverBuilder wrote:i will do ANYTHING ON THE SERVER if i get unbanned cause thats how desprate i am. this is my 2nd favorite server gone, and my life isnt going good right now. but this isnt a story about ma life so -facepalm- i also dont remember using fly yesturday (except once to get out of a hole with chickens) and i dont think stalking gets people anywhere and banned (well on my server) plus u could o fgone easier and just did a TIMELINE of the ban and that would be good to know.................

-foreveriron

In the words of JD.
R.I.P Grammar.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
ForeverBuilder wrote:i will do ANYTHING ON THE SERVER if i get unbanned cause thats how desprate i am. this is my 2nd favorite server gone, and my life isnt going good right now. but this isnt a story about ma life so -facepalm- i also dont remember using fly yesturday (except once to get out of a hole with chickens) and i dont think stalking gets people anywhere and banned (well on my server) plus u could o fgone easier and just did a TIMELINE of the ban and that would be good to know.................

-foreveriron

In the words of JD.
R.I.P Grammar.

lol!
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

i know i know i used nodus but read me Empty ...

Post  xiownx Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 am

You broke the rules knowing that if you got caught you would have to pay the price. I don't know the terms of your ban if it is a permanent or temporary but you shouldn't of done it in the first place. It's not my decision in any way what should be done. Though I would probably give him a temporary considering hes been on the server for some time.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Fri May 04, 2012 6:11 am

well xiownx tell abc it should of been temporalry (i cant spell)
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

i know i know i used nodus but read me Empty Derp

Post  Abcdummy123 Sat May 05, 2012 9:55 am

Do realize that I've been seeing you fly around a few times already
You challenge people to fights prob. because you got like an aimbot
You have this high jump thingy that makes you jump incredibly high

Don't know what else to say but waiting on more admins to check into this situation

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:Do realize that I've been seeing you fly around a few times already

Don't know what else to say but waiting on more admins to check into this situation

High up is good in pvp, but normally not in closed arenas, and it's hard to control if you accidentally enable it, so I don't use it. And PLEASE do not say aimbot. Aimbot isn't what people use. Aimbot is what you use on NoCheat pvp servers that have like no admins and are quite popular. On LC people using FORCEFIELD/AURA. You're added to my aura friends list btw, so you shouldn't be attacked.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Sun May 13, 2012 12:11 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:Do realize that I've been seeing you fly around a few times already

i dont use aimbot, and how would u know wat the hacks are unless U HAVE IT. U SHOULD BE BANNED!!!
i only used the unpushable hack. sometimes i flew by mistake or stuck in a vjj hole.
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Abcdummy123 Sun May 13, 2012 8:56 am

Now, just because I know bout it means I have it now?
I've seen the effects and how people use it
Ex: Spikerpiker100

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Sun May 13, 2012 9:13 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:Now, just because I know bout it means I have it now?
I've seen the effects and how people use it
Ex: Spikerpiker100
im not like fucking spiker. im just friends.
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down