Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Retirement

+3
Mitchalot1
jjfajen
Orthokid
7 posters

Go down

Possible Retirement Empty Possible Retirement

Post  Orthokid Tue May 01, 2012 11:21 am

Hello everyone. I am to, sadly, announce my leaving from LC. The past few weeks have gone by very boring and slow. Fox is only on once every 2 and a half weeks. He had not fulfilled his promises to me either. I have nothing to do now. If you want me to stay, get Fox to give me admin or fulfill his previous promises. I will be on the forums for another 2 weeks. Get me one of the two choices soon if you want me to stay. So long.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Possible Retirement Empty Re: Possible Retirement

Post  jjfajen Tue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Orthokid wrote:Hello everyone. I am to, sadly, announce my leaving from LC. The past few weeks have gone by very boring and slow. Fox is only on once every 2 and a half weeks. He had not fulfilled his promises to me either. I have nothing to do now. If you want me to stay, get Fox to give me admin or fulfill his previous promises. I will be on the forums for another 2 weeks. Get me one of the two choices soon if you want me to stay. So long.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad affraid affraid affraid affraid pale pale pale pale affraid affraid affraid No No No No Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale pale No No affraid affraid affraid Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Wed May 02, 2012 2:48 am

Orthokid wrote:Hello everyone. I am to, sadly, announce my leaving from LC. The past few weeks have gone by very boring and slow. Fox is only on once every 2 and a half weeks. He had not fulfilled his promises to me either. I have nothing to do now. If you want me to stay, get Fox to give me admin or fulfill his previous promises. I will be on the forums for another 2 weeks. Get me one of the two choices soon if you want me to stay. So long.

It'll be a shame. However, your memory will be carried on through the Utonia griefing video.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Wed May 02, 2012 9:14 am

fox was on a couple days ago and was talking about finding some of the old players to give admin ship too and your name came up...
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 pm

jd9191997 wrote:
fox was on a couple days ago and was talking about finding some of the old players to give admin ship too and your name came up...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Wed May 02, 2012 3:33 pm

jd9191997 wrote:
Really?
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverBuilder Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 am

jd9191997 wrote:
was my name spoken of? i dont remember.
ForeverBuilder
ForeverBuilder

Back to top Go down

Possible Retirement Empty nOPE

Post  Abcdummy123 Thu May 10, 2012 11:10 am

Course it wasn't
Plus, Fox isn't needing Admin anymore

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Thu May 10, 2012 10:56 pm

I don't know. Personally, I think Ortho'd be a great addition to the team.
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  1trueJ Thu May 10, 2012 10:58 pm

1trueJ wrote:I don't know. Personally, I think Ortho'd be a great addition to the team.
Also, in honor of your sadness, I am posting this video. And this one. Thank you for your time...
1trueJ
1trueJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum