Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeC Abilities

+7
Orthokid
andrewroxs
Fortesgue
Abcdummy123
Mudda_Trucka
Mitchalot1
xiownx
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TeC Abilities - Page 2 Empty Re: TeC Abilities

Post  Mitchalot1 Tue May 01, 2012 7:42 am

New vid coming out either today or tomorrow.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 am

Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Tue May 01, 2012 11:34 am

Mitch, your dead. And true and fort, lied that everything was protected.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities - Page 2 Empty Ortho

Post  Abcdummy123 Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 am

I heard that only the wall was protected

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Fortesgue Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 pm

the walls were protected. and the general area was protected from tnt and pvp.

so where was the lie? as thats exactly what i told you, and that we would have to do each house as they were build individually.

Fortesgue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Thu May 03, 2012 3:42 am

Fortesgue wrote:the walls were protected. and the general area was protected from tnt and pvp.

so where was the lie? as thats exactly what i told you, and that we would have to do each house as they were build individually.

Lots of houses. None protected?
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fortesgue Thu May 03, 2012 7:39 pm

i hadnt got round to doing them, other than the original 2, im not in all places XD

Fortesgue

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities - Page 2 Empty see what i was saying

Post  Mintfur1723 Fri May 04, 2012 11:36 am

THEY SEEM LIKE SOME OF THE MOST HONEST AND LOGICAL PEOPLE I KNOW
GOD you could at LEAST unban them give them a chance and if they are good what they hell i don't see why they couldn't fit as admins if you add up the time they could use their hacking skills in this servers favor and their knowledge to our advantage we could become one of the greatest servers on mine craft look i know i said i wasn't taking sides and I'm not but if i was
i would take theirs to be honest
they seem like nice people and everything they are saying is true (from what i can justify)
just if you would, listen to this
i know I'm only 13 but i have been through so much shit in my life and my grandparents know how to deal with a lot of stuff
you could maybe give them a lil time to rebuild and maybe even make it better on the server
i think that they would do that
but you would have to unban them first -.-

<3 minty
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

http://kmdcstar.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Fri May 04, 2012 11:39 am

Mintfur1723 wrote:THEY SEEM LIKE SOME OF THE MOST HONEST AND LOGICAL PEOPLE I KNOW
GOD you could at LEAST unban them give them a chance and if they are good what they hell i don't see why they couldn't fit as admins if you add up the time they could use their hacking skills in this servers favor and their knowledge to our advantage we could become one of the greatest servers on mine craft look i know i said i wasn't taking sides and I'm not but if i was
i would take theirs to be honest
they seem like nice people and everything they are saying is true (from what i can justify)
just if you would, listen to this
i know I'm only 13 but i have been through so much shit in my life and my grandparents know how to deal with a lot of stuff
you could maybe give them a lil time to rebuild and maybe even make it better on the server
i think that they would do that
but you would have to unban them first -.-

<3 minty

Their hacking skill is nodus a 10 year old could download it. They are griefers it is what they are here to do. Just best to let them get bored.

Last edited by xiownx on Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

xiownx

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities - Page 2 Empty who knows if they will

Post  Mintfur1723 Fri May 04, 2012 11:43 am

nobody does because nobody knows them in real life
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Fri May 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Mintfur1723 wrote:nobody does because nobody knows them in real life

Well when they joined the server they had a goal. That goal was to grief our server until further actions are taken. There requests were unreasonable and are not going to happen. They are also doing this for YouTube fame. If they weren't they wouldn't of made videos in the first place. Its a class in the Minecraft system with certain stereotypes that are connected to it. These stereotypes are mostly true, though some are not. The time they spend on the server isn't to make new friends, it isn't to build structures, and it is not to be part of the community. It is to take drive some players insane. Since I am a generally calm person I am not affected that much. Like a society has rules, Minecraft servers have rules. You break the rules we throw you out. You come back you get shunned. You interfere after you have been kicked out, you get token out permanently.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 4:12 am

xiownx wrote:

Well when they joined the server they had a goal. That goal was to grief our server until further actions are taken. There requests were unreasonable and are not going to happen. They are also doing this for YouTube fame. If they weren't they wouldn't of made videos in the first place. Its a class in the Minecraft system with certain stereotypes that are connected to it. These stereotypes are mostly true, though some are not. The time they spend on the server isn't to make new friends, it isn't to build structures, and it is not to be part of the community. It is to take drive some players insane. Since I am a generally calm person I am not affected that much. Like a society has rules, Minecraft servers have rules. You break the rules we throw you out. You come back you get shunned. You interfere after you have been kicked out, you get token out permanently.

We asked to be unbanned. Possibly unreasonable, but considering what happens if you don't... Yeah. And we're not doing this for Youtube fame. So many people make griefing videos, and I know i'm not gonna be famous. I Upload them so people can see the things we do, take into account the damage. Sure, if I did get fame from the videos, i'd carry on uploading them, and i'd like it, who wouldn't? But honestly? I've been on youtube for 3-4 years, I genuinely don't care.
We get taken out permanently? That's been working REALLY well.
Our hacking skill is Nodus? Nodus? Really? Sure, we don't have a working private client yet. Truthfully, I was contacted, but that's still in progress and probably will be for a long time. But Nodus? Nodus sucks. And I am a surprisingly good builder, both me and Mudda are good at redstone and we're both admins on other servers - Good admins, from what I can tell. Not all griefers grief every server. Honestly they don't. You heard of iCHG? (ICanHasGrief). They play on a pvp server I know, and they don't grief. Hell, they even gave me armour and an enchanted sword. We just grief servers where people rage, are stupid, and the server generally sucks.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fortesgue Sat May 05, 2012 4:14 am

honestly mudda (mudda?! MITCH XD *edit*), no one cares Very Happy

your 12.

this whole saga has kept me giggling for quite some time, i just wish people wouldn't rage so much Very Happy

Fortesgue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 4:17 am

Fortesgue wrote:honestly mudda (mudda?! MITCH XD *edit*), no one cares Very Happy

your 12.

this whole saga has kept me giggling for quite some time, i just wish people wouldn't rage so much Very Happy

Glad you edited to Mitch. And i'm 12? Really? So uhm, can you back this up? Because i'm not exactly 12. I'm older than the average age of your players, i'm guessing 13? Sure, i'm hardly 18, but 12 is slightly insulting.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Sat May 05, 2012 6:13 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
xiownx wrote:

We asked to be unbanned. Possibly unreasonable, but considering what happens if you don't... Yeah. And we're not doing this for Youtube fame. So many people make griefing videos, and I know i'm not gonna be famous. I Upload them so people can see the things we do, take into account the damage. Sure, if I did get fame from the videos, i'd carry on uploading them, and i'd like it, who wouldn't? But honestly? I've been on youtube for 3-4 years, I genuinely don't care.
Our hacking skill is Nodus? Nodus? Really? Sure, we don't have a working private client yet. Truthfully, I was contacted, but that's still in progress and probably will be for a long time. But Nodus? Nodus sucks. And I am a surprisingly good builder, both me and Mudda are good at redstone and we're both admins on other servers - Good admins, from what I can tell. Not all griefers grief every server. Honestly they don't. You heard of iCHG? (ICanHasGrief). They play on a pvp server I know, and they don't grief. Hell, they even gave me armour and an enchanted sword. We just grief servers where people rage, are stupid, and the server generally sucks.

Well, asking to be unbanned isn't unreasonable cause we know you have more accounts you can get on...asking to be admin is though.

I can't say anything else bout the YouTube fame because I still believe you are doing it for that but you'll just say your not.

When I said you would be taken out permanently was more for Mint. Just explaining why the terms of you conditions don't match up. So please reanalyze that.

When I said Nodus I meant all hacked clients pretty much. I'm saying you probably don't have the abilities to better enhance our community.

I never said anything about you being bad builders I said that you aren't here on the server to build. Your here to grief is what I'm getting at here.

Never said griefers grief every server they play.

Last line shows that you like to be assholes to those with less skill in the field of building and running servers.

Though I do admit some players can be quite dumb.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 6:41 am

xiownx wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
xiownx wrote:

Well, asking to be unbanned isn't unreasonable cause we know you have more accounts you can get on...asking to be admin is though.

I can't say anything else bout the YouTube fame because I still believe you are doing it for that but you'll just say your not.

When I said you would be taken out permanently was more for Mint. Just explaining why the terms of you conditions don't match up. So please reanalyze that.

When I said Nodus I meant all hacked clients pretty much. I'm saying you probably don't have the abilities to better enhance our community.

I never said anything about you being bad builders I said that you aren't here on the server to build. Your here to grief is what I'm getting at here.

Last line shows that you like to be assholes to those with less skill in the field of building and running servers.

Nodus is one hacked client. Please reanalyse that.
And a community needs griefers, so we do aim to be part of the community.
Call me an asshole? I've been called worse.
Also, please read the entire thread. We said many times we DON'T want admin.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Sat May 05, 2012 6:50 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
xiownx wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
xiownx wrote:

Well, all hacked clients shouldn't be used on the server anyway.
Don't see why a server needs crashers though.
I could of said worse. That was nice compared to what I could of easily said.
Why the fuck do you want your Ips unbanned if you can just get on an alt.

This is getting quite pointless now. These fights just go on and on. For now on I'm not going to post unless I'm involved.

xiownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 7:14 am

xiownx wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
xiownx wrote:
Mitchalot1 wrote:
xiownx wrote:

Well, all hacked clients shouldn't be used on the server anyway.
Don't see why a server needs crashers though.
I could of said worse. That was nice compared to what I could of easily said.
Why the fuck do you want your Ips unbanned if you can just get on an alt.

This is getting quite pointless now. These fights just go on and on. For now on I'm not going to post unless I'm involved.

Alts don't unban ips. Proxies do.
I just want to be able to play on my main account, so I don't have fiddle around on alts for ages.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities - Page 2 Empty see they 1) DONT want admin and 2) are actually right

Post  Mintfur1723 Sat May 05, 2012 7:34 am

okay i will admit it
i grief on a few servers
and never really get caught
but i dont grief on legendary
and i have a reason for griefing because
1) the people on those servers are FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD
2) i like trolling
3) they are idiots
4) xD im bored
5) because its fun
6) and the server members are ASSHOLES

now that i got that clear i might as well say that I'm not the only one here other then mitch and mudda that has and/or are grief(ing)(ers)

and I'm going to be honest
im kinda on their side
because THEY aren't being rude

'nuff said
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

Back to top Go down

Post  xiownx Sat May 05, 2012 7:45 am

Mintfur1723 wrote:okay i will admit it
i grief on a few servers
2) i like trolling
3) they are idiots
4) xD im bored
5) because its fun

now that i got that clear i might as well say that I'm not the only one here other then mitch and mudda that has and/or are grief(ing)(ers)

im kinda on their side

'nuff said

No comment...lol

xiownx

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities - Page 2 Empty xD

Post  Mintfur1723 Sat May 05, 2012 7:47 am

I'm just being honest
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 7:58 am

xiownx wrote:
Mintfur1723 wrote:okay i will admit it
i grief on a few servers
2) i like trolling
3) they are idiots
4) xD im bored
5) because its fun

im kinda on their side

'nuff said

No comment...lol

Mint, Abc, etc. They understand. They aren't ignorant people that constantly bicker and act as if everything is fine and we're just immature 5 year olds who pose no threat... So..
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 7:59 am

If you've never griefed, you don't know what you're missing Smile
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

TeC Abilities - Page 2 Empty its true

Post  Mintfur1723 Sat May 05, 2012 8:01 am

its fun as ever
like i love griefing
but i don't on some servers because they have always treated me nicely
Mintfur1723
Mintfur1723

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat May 05, 2012 8:02 am

Mintfur1723 wrote:its fun as ever
like i love griefing
but i don't on some servers because they have always treated me nicely

Same here, I have quite a few servers I don't grief. Because they're good.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum