Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helo my name is glen118

+5
Abcdummy123
jd9191997
Mitchalot1
Orthokid
Glen118
9 posters

Go down

Helo my name is glen118 Empty Helo my name is glen118

Post  Glen118 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 am

Hi my name is glen118 and I would like to be an op or on creative mode as personally I find the server quite boring.Dont get me wrong it is a great server but is I was an op or on creative I would bring a little more fun to it.i am full of ideas like having more regular events in the arena, I could spawn mobs in the arena for others to have a little more fun I love this server but I hope that I could make it better like watch out that no one is being affended of unfairly treated.i hope that you can get my point here and I will do anything to help people but not be unfair for example I would not give other players items just because I like them would never be mean or hurt some one I really really hope you hat you get what I mean here and will be as nice a possible to all other players thank you for reading this and please vote for me you will not regret it.

Last edited by Glen118 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Nothing)

Glen118

Back to top Go down

Helo my name is glen118 Empty Re: Helo my name is glen118

Post  Orthokid Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:34 am

Glen118 wrote:Hi my name is glen118 and I would like to be an admin, op or on creative mode as personally I find the server quite boring.Dont get me wrong it is a great server but is I was an op, admin or on creative I would bring a little more fun to it.i am full of ideas like having more regular events in the arena, I could spawn mobs in the arena for others to have a little more fun I love this server but I hope that I could make it better like watch out that no one is being affended of unfairly treated.i hope that you can get my point here and I will do anything to help people but not be unfair for example I would not give other players items just because I like them would never be mean or hurt some one I really really hope you hat you get what I mean here and will be as nice a possible to all other players thank you for reading this and please vote for me you will not regret it.

Pffft, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry, couldnt help myself, but you? Admin? lol! I have no idea who you are
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 am

Orthokid wrote:
Glen118 wrote:Hi my name is glen118 and I would like to be an admin, op or on creative mode as personally I find the server quite boring.Dont get me wrong it is a great server but is I was an op, admin or on creative I would bring a little more fun to it.i am full of ideas like having more regular events in the arena, I could spawn mobs in the arena for others to have a little more fun I love this server but I hope that I could make it better like watch out that no one is being affended of unfairly treated.i hope that you can get my point here and I will do anything to help people but not be unfair for example I would not give other players items just because I like them would never be mean or hurt some one I really really hope you hat you get what I mean here and will be as nice a possible to all other players thank you for reading this and please vote for me you will not regret it.

Pffft, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry, couldnt help myself, but you? Admin? lol! I have no idea who you are

Agreed, Ortho.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Glen118 wrote:Hi my name is glen118 and I would like to be an op or on creative mode as personally I find the server quite boring.Dont get me wrong it is a great server but is I was an op or on creative I would bring a little more fun to it.i am full of ideas like having more regular events in the arena, I could spawn mobs in the arena for others to have a little more fun I love this server but I hope that I could make it better like watch out that no one is being affended of unfairly treated.i hope that you can get my point here and I will do anything to help people but not be unfair for example I would not give other players items just because I like them would never be mean or hurt some one I really really hope you hat you get what I mean here and will be as nice a possible to all other players thank you for reading this and please vote for me you will not regret it.
.... OK! i dont know you at all, OF COARSE WELL OP YOU!
*at this point i wake up and eat a hot pocket laughing to myself*
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  Abcdummy123 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 pm

jd9191997 wrote:
Glen118 wrote:Hi my name is glen118 and I would like to be an op or on creative mode as personally I find the server quite boring.Dont get me wrong it is a great server but is I was an op or on creative I would bring a little more fun to it.i am full of ideas like having more regular events in the arena, I could spawn mobs in the arena for others to have a little more fun I love this server but I hope that I could make it better like watch out that no one is being affended of unfairly treated.i hope that you can get my point here and I will do anything to help people but not be unfair for example I would not give other players items just because I like them would never be mean or hurt some one I really really hope you hat you get what I mean here and will be as nice a possible to all other players thank you for reading this and please vote for me you will not regret it.

Umm..... did i just.... waste 2 minutes of my life reading this?
GIVE ME BACK MY TIME

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  jd9191997 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:37 am

Abcdummy123 wrote:
jd9191997 wrote:

Umm..... did i just.... waste 2 minutes of my life reading this?
GIVE ME BACK MY TIME
IOU-2 minutes
jd9191997
jd9191997

Back to top Go down

Post  littlelemonman Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 pm

hey dont u guys hve something better to do instead of insulting people and annoying them and glens would be an amazing admin i no him in relay life and he's so kind and he gives me lots of stuff (diamonds gold swords enchanted stuff potions) yea i would like glen to be admin he would be a great admin for legendcraft

littlelemonman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 pm

littlelemonman wrote:hey dont u guys hve something better to do instead of insulting people and annoying them and glens would be an amazing admin i no him in relay life and he's so kind and he gives me lots of stuff (diamonds gold swords enchanted stuff potions) yea i would like glen to be admin he would be a great admin for legendcraft

No.
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 pm

I have actually got to agree with Orthokid lol! Wow you really think you get OP when you brand new to server?
I have been on and been crashing for a few weeks, and I aint even Member lol

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 am

Mudda_Trucka wrote:I have actually got to agree with Orthokid lol! Wow you really think you get OP when you brand new to server?

HELLO im quoting this because I think its compleatly and utterly stupid (mudda)

ok so just saying iv played longer then you mudda and littleappleman combined times 3, Im not saying i
would be a good candidate for admin or mod, but if i cut the crap and stoped spamin caps id be first choice.
but that is probably not gunnu hapen, so play another 4 months and be very nice and u will have a small chance at gaining power. ps............ JJ or JD i forget wich one stop spamin about ma gramer, i killed grammer (put 6 mini presure activated bombs under the springs of his bed, wen activated through presure i sent radio signuls through a remote 2 miles away, then WTF BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Helo my name is glen118 Empty Da Faq? Andrew

Post  Abcdummy123 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

No idea what he's trying to say
Something about him BOOOOM

Abcdummy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

andrewroxs wrote:
Mudda_Trucka wrote:I have actually got to agree with Orthokid lol! Wow you really think you get OP when you brand new to server?

ok so just saying iv played longer then you mudda and littleappleman combined times 3, Im not saying i
would be a good candidate for admin or mod, but if i cut the crap and stoped spamin caps id be first choice.
but that is probably not gunnu hapen, so play another 4 months and be very nice and u will have a small chance at gaining power. ps............ JJ or JD i forget wich one stop spamin about ma gramer, i killed grammer (put 6 mini presure activated bombs under the springs of his bed, wen activated through presure i sent radio signuls through a remote 2 miles away, then WTF BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
I am quoting this because its meant to be stupid you dumfucker

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchalot1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:16 am

andrewroxs wrote:

HELLO, I am quoting this because of your grammar. I don't care if you killed it, I ressed it (WoW terminology).
Mitchalot1
Mitchalot1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudda_Trucka Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 am

Mitchalot1 wrote:
andrewroxs wrote:

HELLO, I am quoting this because of your grammar. I don't care if you killed it, I ressed it (WoW terminology).

lol Andrew you have just been owned, so be clever and Shut the hell up Smile

Thanks -TeC Mudda

*kiss*

Mudda_Trucka

Back to top Go down

Post  jjfajen Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:44 am

I've played on the server since September 2011 and the highest rank I ever got was junior member :/
jjfajen
jjfajen

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthokid Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm

jjfajen wrote:

I've played on the server since September 2011 and the highest rank I ever got was junior member :/

Yep. All the joy.
Orthokid
Orthokid

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewroxs Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 am

littlelemonman wrote:hey dont u guys hve something better to do instead of insulting people and annoying them and glens would be an amazing admin i no him in relay life and he's so kind and he gives me lots of stuff (diamonds gold swords enchanted stuff potions) yea i would like glen to be admin he would be a great admin for legendcraft

u want him to become admin becasue he"l give u stuffz? lol! horrible
andrewroxs
andrewroxs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum